Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: called and old soul

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
As usual, read between the lines and you'll find the blackpill within.

If you were called an old soul as a kid you were being called ugly. Why? Because kids and young people are supposed to be energetic, reckless, carefree, low inhib. "Old soul" refers to someone who is the opposite of all that. How does that come about, being a high inhib depressed pussy? Should be fairly obvious, being an ugly kid/teen and being shunned by your peers. Constant rejection and negative feedback loops make you reserved, then the lack of affection and socialization makes you depressed.

Not to mention, the possibility of shit genes that make you physically age faster (in a bad way). Likely also compounded by stress of being an incel

soul is like the body
if the body goes on caloric deficiency its performance drops since there's no energy
same goes for the soul / psyche or whatever you call it
if yyou dont get as you said affection , validated etc... you'll lose motivation which is the energy that'd keep you going

soul is like the body
if the body goes on caloric deficiency its performance drops since there's no energy
same goes for the soul / psyche or whatever you call it
if yyou dont get as you said affection , validated etc... you'll lose motivation which is the energy that'd keep you going
True. Everything works together or doesn't.

As usual, read between the lines and you'll find the blackpill within.

If you were called an old soul as a kid you were being called ugly. Why? Because kids and young people are supposed to be energetic, reckless, carefree, low inhib. "Old soul" refers to someone who is the opposite of all that. How does that come about, being a high inhib depressed pussy? Should be fairly obvious, being an ugly kid/teen and being shunned by your peers. Constant rejection and negative feedback loops make you reserved, then the lack of affection and socialization makes you depressed.

Not to mention, the possibility of shit genes that make you physically age faster (in a bad way). Likely also compounded by stress of being an incel
Jfl all of my old teachers called me an old soul

old soul means you are a boring individual

Not to mention, the possibility of shit genes that make you physically age faster (in a bad way)
I age slowly. JFL i could still pass as being 14 or so

I'm an old sole.

Because kids and young people are supposed to be energetic, reckless, carefree, low inhib. "Old soul" refers to someone who is the opposite of all that.
Never thought of it that way! Always thought it just meant I was mature... in reality, guess I was just boring.