Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait bullied everywhere

With your aggressive language and insults you seem more like a bully than most other users tbh.
I feel like you're trolling.

With your aggressive language and insults you seem more like a bully than most other users tbh.
I feel like you're trolling.
They started it first though ,this is literally what I was saying

I wouldn’t bully anyone if they did nothing to me

They started it first though ,this is literally what I was saying

I wouldn’t bully anyone if they did nothing to me
But you could also deescalate the situation, otherwise it will just be a constant exchange of insults.

But you could also deescalate the situation, otherwise it will just be a constant exchange of insults.
Yes I’m trying but these people aren’t getting it

So it’s constant Harrasment against the people

Sorry but that's not bullying as bullying has always implied people with socially/physically accepted traits mogging people with social/physical shortcomings.

If they're not treating you bad for unchangeable traits such as face, height, dick size, race or hair but for something you deliberately say that goes against something important to them (pets in this case) and not using it as an excuse to bully unchangeable things but addressing to your moral carature alone then deal with it.

Sorry but that's not bullying as bullying has always implied people with socially/physically accepted traits mogging people with social/physical shortcomings.

If they're not treating you bad for unchangeable traits such as face, height, dick size, race or hair but for something you deliberately say that goes against something important to them (pets in this case) and not using it as an excuse to bully unchangeable things but addressing to your moral carature alone then deal with it.
This is not Reddit

I’ll not be hated for my based opinions on dogs

You should kill yourself and get fucked by dogs

You get so triggered if someone says they hate dogs you dog nutter piece of shit

He has zero self-awareness and fails to see that this kind of shit is why people here hate his guts.
Nice gaslighting

You are the one who has zero self awareness

yes but they still have many. I've lived in Spain and been to Greece several times, you see them everywhere except the largest cities
There are also stray dogs in rural poland, the government is slowly trying to fix the problem.

There are alot of mean people here who love ganging up on unpopular users.

This is not Reddit

I’ll not be hated for my based opinions on dogs

You should kill yourself and get fucked by dogs

You get so triggered if someone says they hate dogs you dog nutter piece of shit
Do you realize that no woman will ever love you but a dog can and it'll be happy to see you everytime as long as it lives ? Whoever doesn't love dogs, and pets in general, has not clear in his mind how fucked he is and that animals are the only living beings happy to see his craniofacial deformities.

Also Reddit?

0 Adolf Hitler

Do you realize that no woman will ever love you but a dog can and it'll be happy to see you everytime as long as it lives ? Whoever doesn't love dogs, and pets in general, has not clear in his mind how fucked he is and that animals are the only living beings happy to see his craniofacial deformities.

Also Reddit?

View attachment 786932
Now don’t say dogs are all pets ,I only hate dogs cuz they are evil and deceiving creatures , other pets are cool

Also Reddit?

View attachment 786932
Dog nutter spotted

Your dog will kill you for fun

You don't deserve to be worshipped. In fact, I'd slap you twice in the neck.