Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait bubble tea

Do you drink bubble tea?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It's one of my big copes. sadly all the bubble tea stores closed in my area. so I have make it at home .

I use powder. I haven't added the bubbles/taipoca this time though cause wqs lazy today.

Only reason why I know about it is because every single zoomer foid is obsessed with this gook drink.
I've never tried it myself because it has the word "tea" in it and I dislike tea.

Thai bubble tea has been hitting different recently, not gonna lie.
Only reason why I know about it is because every single zoomer foid is obsessed with this gook drink.
:feelskek:

Last edited:
Nah I don’t like it very much tbh

I dont drink it just normal tea

had it 8 years ago lol

i need to start drinking tea ngl

I only drink it outside ngl pretty overrated

i hate it tbh tried it once and greatly disliked it

Tbh, I like korean sodas, and ramune. They are also pretty good.
the sodas have more flavor variety than western ones but I like the tea the most for the sugar and chewing bubbles

I've tried it and I like it but haven't had it years. Maybe even close to a decade. Last time I drank it with any regularity was in like 2007 when I was like 13.

bubble tea is gr8 tbh

That looks like piss

I like the tapioca

I love it ngl. Like it warm, but also don't mind it cool.

Caffeine gives me headaches, I drink water tho. I probably drink more water than anyone on this forum.

White women trait*
I've never tried it myself because it has the word "tea" in it and I dislike tea.

First time I had it, I ended up spitting it out tbh. Never again.