Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: body measurement calculators don't believe you can exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Tried to use an online calculator to check out what my maximum muscular bodyweight would be and it didn't let me enter my wrist circumference (5 inches). Normies who made this site don't believe a framelet like me can actually exist

Lmao

I haven't measured my wrist circumference but wouldn't imagine it can be much above the minimum. As a guide I can wrap my thumb and pinky around the wrist of my other arm and have them touch.

Armsme

I haven't measured my wrist circumference but wouldn't imagine it can be much above the minimum. As a guide I can wrap my thumb and pinky around the wrist of my other arm and have them touch.

View attachment 270865

Skinny little fucking weasel arm there. Alien Trevor calibre

The Univers is cruel.

View attachment 270865

Same here. We all suffer together mate. :(:(:(
One time for my PE class i was forced to create an ideal weight gain goal but the goal i made was considered dangerously underweight JFL :(:(:(

View attachment 270865
Autswitchz.co ------>

I used to be thinner than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back