Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel trait] blackpilled at 14

truecelafrican

truecelafrican

Greycel
My whole life women from all races and ages would always give me the subhuman stare, why i was friends but never invited to the parties where the women are, i always felt uncomfortable around women starting when i was 4-5 even in preschool and grade school i was the outcast, other blacks and Caribbean people making fun of me, never a full member of a black, white, any member friend group, why going to school felt like torture for my soul, its all because im ugly lol i though i was personally, how i dressed, who i was friends with, but my genetics are so fucked that i always end up a outcast at the end of the day there is no victory for me on this earth lol atleast for now, i know that at 19 if i dont moneymax and careermax its over for me lol

its over, time to rot inside a mudhut in a savanna

This forum is a joke :feelsseriously:

Fuck off.

At this point, you're just some annoying fuck straight from IncelTear. Go back there pls
Don't know how me pointing out that you can't be Blackpilled at 14, and that youngcels are basically a joke, makes me a "annoying fuck straight from IT". You could have picked a beter insult.

Oh, and I'm about to leave, actually, so good for you. This community is not for actually cels anymore.

I'm blackpilled at 4 yo

It's impossible not to get blackpilled when you look the way I do.

Ignore the "No Thanks". Her anger is her own fault.

It's impossible not to get blackpilled when you look the way I do.

2023 09 13 07 01 40 proxy   Photos