Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Incel Trait] [Blackpill] [Story] Actually believing you're a Chad.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I remember back when I was a wee cella, I used to actually think I was a chad. Even though I did not know what a chad was.

I thought women would be attracted to me cuz of my dick and my sex drive. I was actually just a coomer.

But the sad thing is, I used to think that I was a big shot even though there was evidence all around me that I wasn't.

I used to get isolated and bullied infront of this girl I liked back when I was 14. And I knew she thought I was a loser, but I kept telling myself that I wasn't a loser and that she only thought I was a loser because those fuckers were bullying me. But in reality... She liked those guys. She talked to them. She didn't talk to me. But I used to have a lot of masturbation fantasies about her. She used to think I was an idiot. And this alone should've been a huge red flag for me, or rather a black flag... Because I didn't see any of that caring and gentle female nature. If anything, she was worse than the fucks who bullied me, because she enabled them. She had the power to stop it, but she didn't. I was just a poor innocent boy getting bullied. And she was dating a 16 year old chad at the time...

If I tell this story to a foid, she would gaslight and virtue signal to all of it somehow being my fault. And the fucked up thing is I would've believed it if I wasn't blackpilled. Because I told myself the same thing. I told myself that I became a loser because I got bullied. When it was really the other way around. I was a bullied because I was a loser. And it wasn't my personality. Because there was a manlet who was as much of a loser as I was, but he was better looking than I was. And he bullied me as well. All the older kids bullied me. But they protected him, because he looked like a pretty boy.

He was actually one of the first one to drop the blackpill on me. He casually said I have trouble with my looks. And I was actually shocked. But... I was so delusional...

Like I said, in my head, I thought I was a Chad. I thought foids would think I'm cool because of my geek hobbies. And other stuff. But that was not the case.

I didn't become a loser because I was bullied. I got bullied because I was a loser. Being bullied was the personification of my loserhood.

You don't get bullied in one school and transfer to another and somehow become a chad.

The only LifeFuel in this is that I just checked her instagram, and oh boy has she gotten fat. Not landwhale fat, but she used to be perfectly shaped. Now, her neck has started merging with her face.

i never thought i was a chad but i used to think i was slightly above average looking mentalcel :feelshaha:

I used to think girls didn’t talk to me because I never made the effort to talk to them. Cope lol

I have only coomed 4 times to my school foids. That's how much I hated the whole lot of them. I was attracted to them but I couldn't bring myself to fantasize sex with them while cooming. That's how much I hated them. Heck if I ever become a totalitarian dictator, I wouldn't rape them. I would just feed them to my dogs.

i never thought i was a chad but i used to think i was slightly above average looking mentalcel :feelshaha:
Kek and relate. Still only chads can survive being mental without damage to their sex life, even mental chadlites struggle - I've seen them be roughly as successful as mid tier normies.

Only way i can make myself go out in public is if i put myself in the mindset that i am a Chad

I NEVER saw a foid standing up against a bully for an ugly male. If they weren't indifferent , Then they were by the bullies side , laughing with him.

i spent a whole summer isolated gymaxxing thinking i was gonna be big shit when I got back and got height mogged by almost everyone and had acne