Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: being underweight or healthy weight

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
Most of the normies who got foids in my school were overweight, some were even obese, if you’re at a normal weight that separates you from them.

I have always been lean, I was underweight in high school which made me low body fat, didn’t stop foids from being disgusted by me while those fat bastards got to fuck becky and stacy after eating their 10th burger of the day. Not like I could ever compete with them, they were more NT, had more social connections, etc.

Sorry chad but in real life the fat retard gets the girl

How fat are we talking here? A bit of bulk makes foids feel protected.

Could you at least tell me where is the cope instead of commenting a useless one word response?
You don't get laid because you're ugly. being fat or skinny doesn't matter

I'm a based lardcel. I used to be fit but got depressed so I stopped exercising but kept eating the same.
Sorry chad but in real life the fat retard gets the girl
based. fat chads always win

I used internet to be dangerously underweight in high school and early uni. I am now normal weight but still no gf

My BMI is 22.6

You don't get laid because you're ugly. being fat or skinny doesn't matter
You realise normies are ugly aswell yet plenty of them get laid? I was better looking than a good portion of the normies in my school, they got gfs and I didn’t, blaming only your looks is nothing but a cope.

I went from fat to borderline anorexic, to now just lean

You realise normies are ugly aswell yet plenty of them get laid? I was better looking than a good portion of the normies in my school, they got gfs and I didn’t, blaming only your looks is nothing but a cope.
And blaming weight is not cope?

No it isn't
Jfl at you, foids hate skinny guys. All of male groups I know who got pussy have been fat fucks who shoved McDonald’s down their throat constantly while me and all my incel friends are all at a healthy weight.

Jfl at you, foids hate skinny guys. All of male groups I know who got pussy have been fat fucks who shoved McDonald’s down their throat constantly while me and all my incel friends are all at a healthy weight.
:feelskek:
Hey @Zer0/∞ you would slay wherever this guy lives.

Sounds like a tale, bro ngl. From my expierence, being a fatcel is one of the biggest death sentences. Skinny fags, on the contrary, are even fetishized by foids. Although, their faces need to have above avg appearence.

The thread seems like a cope. If guys are skinny most of their younger years, especially during puberty and healthy, they are most likely to be taller than average or tall by the type they go through/finish puberty.
Though, they are guys who were obese or chubby most of their early life that grow taller than average or tall which probably is due to hormone levels like high igf-1 when younger, and even then they can end up average weight through puberty.
I got these evidence for More Plates More Dates channel. I can't find the videos but if I do, I will link them.

OP stated he is tall which seems to prove my points on height. Even, then, a bulk or lean bulk can help with a nice frame. Besides, being fat is disadvantageous in real life for men through the negative version of the halo effect and health, not counting through BMI which can be inaccurate and doesn't account for muscle weight.

Last edited:
borderline overweight
That means I'm *this* close to ascending
FeelsGoodMan:feelshaha:

Over for fatcels

Unfortunately they can’t force foids to marry me
Just seize a non Muslim foid. The Prophet allows you to take slaves of non Muslims. In minecraft of course.

Is that your plan? Aren't you a sand Muslim too
Yes but I live in the west and the law frowns upon such things. If I lived in the time of the Prophet, I would have seized a wife for myself

Most of the normies who got foids in my school were overweight, some were even obese, if you’re at a normal weight that separates you from them.
I'm not a normie,never was,i'm a giga truecel,so there's 2 things that separates me from them.
I have always been lean,I was underweight in high school
Same,mostly due to the shit genetics i've inherited.