Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I'm struggling, then it's worse than you could ever imagine

B

BornDead

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
So i'm 6 foor 4 inches , I got green eyes (no upper eyelid exposure) , broad shoulders and a fucking 8 inch cock all while having a decent jaw and yet I'm still a damned incel and can't get anyone from my county or even white in general. I literally have periods where I swipe right on Tinder until I run out of women in the wider area and the result is either matches that don''t go anywhere good or no mathces at all. Meanwhile I have a friend who's shorter and objectively less attractive and yet his sex and dating life was and still is a million times better than mine.

I swear, it's like the universe just decided that I will not succeed , as irrational as it sounds , I have no better way to put it.
I've had so many terrible experiences with women and people as a whole in my life that the only things I find meaning in are environmentalism ,antinatalism and making sure I never get a rebirth in a next life. Fuck humanity, seriously.

Last edited:
6'4, stopped reading. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@BlkPillPres i guess mods will happily welcome this user as a “fellow incel” instead of banning him for the fakecel piece of shit he is

I unironically believe OP, neurotypical pill is brootal.
Especially if you are high iq

Why do these people think tall guys can’t be incel? I am a tall kissless virgin
Because most of them are small ethnics or curries that are heightcoping hard. Face is everything. They are too dumb to realize that. Im tall myself - no bitch cared.
They lie to themselves by thinking that their size is the reason they are incel. Fact is: They are small AND have a shit face. Heightcopers are cringe.

Last edited:
Because most of them are small ethnics or curries that are heightcoping hard. Face is everything. They are too dumb to realize that. Im tall myself - no bitch cared.
Height can break you if you are short but height will never make you, being tall doesn’t automatically make up for all your flaws, I look much younger than everyone else my age yet they act like girls will overlook that cause of being tall

Height can break you if you are short but height will never make you, being tall doesn’t automatically make up for all your flaws, I look much younger than everyone else my age yet they act like girls will overlook that cause of being tall
Face > height > race > status

So i'm 6 foor 4 inches , I got green eyes (no upper eyelid exposure) , broad shoulders and a fucking 8 inch cock all while having a decent jaw and yet I'm still a damned incel and can't get anyone from my county or even white in general. I literally have periods where I swipe right on Tinder until I run out of women in the wider area and the result is either matches that don''t go anywhere good or no mathces at all. Meanwhile I have a friend who's shorter and objectively less attractive and yet his sex and dating life was and still is a million times better than mine.

I swear, it's like the universe just decided that I will not succeed , as irrational as it sounds , I have no better way to put it.
I've had so many terrible experiences with women and people as a whole in my life that the only things I find meaning in are environmentalism ,antinatalism and making sure I never get a rebirth in a next life. Fuck humanity, seriously.
I get from this the feeling that you are not virgin. Why is he not banned yet?

Tallfags should have their legs chopped off no joke. I'm literally a foot shorter than you and I have to hear this shit, fuck you:feelsping:

I unironically believe OP, neurotypical pill is brootal.
Especially if you are high iq
Esp on tinder where every moderately attractive foid is getting msgs from 50 chads, many of whom are also extroverted and charismatic. IRL also won't work since foids r unironically terrified of non-NT males

Ban this fakecel.

I'm not a fucking fakecel. I've been trying and trying , for years and years, to get a girlfriend and/or fwb and even unpaid sex and nothing worked. This shit made me a bitter, evil and depraved piece of shit and I don't feel bad about it either cause I feel it's justified.
I wish I was never born at all or born as a woman ,at least.

Bragnigger has been here for a year and made 8 posts. He was probably slaying in the meantime. Ban this braggot

so sad, you can just be a faggot now and suck dick, you will get plenty men that will sleep with you.

fuck off chad