Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: being possessive of an online forum

D

Draconian Times

-
You feel you are more entitled to this forum than others that you judge to be infiltrators.

You want moderators to expel everyone you believe is not "truecel" enough to be here.

You fall prey to the cynical perspective that everyone who is quite tall, or neurotypical, or not that facially unappealing must be a "fakecel".

You believe someone of a certain race cannot be a sexless loser under any circumstances and thus he should leave the forum or get banned.

You believe your opinions should be more respected than the opinions of someone who joined the forum recently and has a low post count.

i hate ur pfp

Looksmax faggots should get the boot.

yeah that's pretty much how things are in this forum, this place is turning from a forum of sexless men who didn't manage to get gfs after countless approaches to just a bunch of edgelords teens and kids who never talked to a girl in their lives and they think that they're going to ascend and that they deserve a partner.
also i like your pfp

Is Nadinebreaty a stacy
i don't think so, she's more like an e-girl and not a stacy
i kinda hate her fake white hair, it looks weird

I want to breed your pfp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6