Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Being Over-Reliant On Parents, Particularly Mothers

Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-
One thing I notice is that Incels tend to be very reliant on parental figures, typically their mothers. Discuss this in the comments if you want. Possible theories, ideas, etc.

Yep, I know this is true for me. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the inceldom, or if the inceldom and overdependance are both in a way symptoms of dysfunction as a person.

I ain’t because I am a living void but I see the point.

Maybe... it’s more like helicopter parents have made some incels dependent towards them. Some parents do this because they want to feel valuable and indispensable. They don’t allow the child independence and manipulate situations to make it so that they are needed to keep the kid as a slave. These parents are narcissistic and have abandonment issues.

Never relied on parents. They weren't good.

It's more that the mom castrates the kid mentally so he'll never leave her

Just work on your crippled personality caused by overdependence on mom bro!

My mom kicked me out tbh. I do rely on my dad but we never talk ngl.

It's more that the mom castrates the kid mentally so he'll never leave her
That's what she did to me what a fucking cunt. Single motherhood should be banned i'd be better of dead than living this life.

Probably. My mom used to constantly tell me that nobody will love me like she does.

Turns out she was right though.
did u dox me?

That's what she did to me what a fucking cunt. Single motherhood should be banned i'd be better of dead than living this life.

View attachment 132185
I didn't have a single mom, but I may as well have, as my dad had zero influence in my life. I think it's better for mothers to be single than to have a cuck husband, as they have to bear the stigma publicly, and don't have cucks enabling them.

Maybe... it’s more like helicopter parents have made some incels dependent towards them. Some parents do this because they want to feel valuable and indispensable. They don’t allow the child independence and manipulate situations to make it so that they are needed to keep the kid as a slave. These parents are narcissistic and have abandonment issues.

My dad was like this. Thing about narcissists is they don’t see you as a human just an extension of them who should do as they please. They reject any act of independence even cooking your own food or having friends as a kid. They really ruin a kids life. Wish I could take it all back

Once my parents are dead i have nothing

It doesn't help if you are ugly, yes but if it was Chad everyone would see him as "that caring son" instead of a man-child

My overprotective single mother is a big part of why I turned out the way I did. I still love her though, she's the only person I have left who still cares.

I would be dead without my parents.

At least you have 1 parent that care, im pretty much dead to my father, and what makes it worse is that I know he spoiled his new wife and kids while giving me barely anything. And my moms a complete bish, cares more about the dog than me.

I can't actually rely on my parents, but i use them to survive