Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel trait]Being good at coping with the pandemic

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Seeing this thread:

We should stop thinking that everything besides gf/sex are copes.

Being good at coping or even enjoying coping doesn't change the fact that if you are not having sex everything is a cope. They can only become hobbies if you enjoy doing them so much you would still do them in spite of sex.

Here is a handy chart:
Cope levelSex levelActivity

Now imagine you were chad. How likely would you be to do the activity. The less likely you would do it, or as much of it, the higher the cope level.

Now imagine you could be having sex every day all the time. What is and isn't a cope.

Now keep coping!

Cope doesn't exist for Chad cuz everything he does receives halo

Cope doesn't exist for Chad cuz everything he does receives halo
If you are an incel every single action you do is a cope. If you are a chad nothing you do is. When you are used to coping though, coping some more during a pandemic doesn't break your routine.

If you are an incel every single action you do is a cope. If you are a chad nothing you do is. When you are used to coping though, coping some more during a pandemic doesn't break your routine.
I'm actually used to it tbh

chad can do stupid enough things that keep having sex

I don't even feel like its being good at coping with it, but rather everything else in life just kind of overshadows it. Like so what if there's a pandemic, it'll be over eventually, but your life will still be the same old garbage.
Message for u from melossus

also I guess? I haven’t really even noticed a change tbh cuz I don’t go outside

For a man, the only purpose in life is having sex and mogging people

True i can relate