Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait: being born randomly in a superficial world like a retard

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
its all my fault i was born randomly in this shit superficial world where everything must look good to live, fuck this clown world for making me the joke. i didnt do anything besides be born ugly, like a retard. its my fault for being conceived:cryfeels:

We just have the shittiest of luck, that's all. it's not your fault that this world is fucked brocel, don't beat yourself up. It's the last thing us incels need to be doing.

We just have the shittiest of luck, that's all. it's not your fault that this world is fucked brocel, don't beat yourself up. It's the last thing us incels need to be doing.
Tbf every homosapien is out to get me before I was born and the moment I came out of the hole I was fucking harassed foreskin gone and everything and to this day it's endless torment for no reason besides being a punchline filled with infiltrators and demons who infiltrated "my life":shock::shock::shock: fucking everywhere is demons I tell you.

Tbf every homosapien is out to get me before I was born and the moment I came out of the hole I was fucking harassed foreskin gone and everything and to this day it's endless torment for no reason besides being a punchline filled with infiltrators and demons who infiltrated "my life":shock::shock::shock: fucking everywhere is demons I tell you.
you're not alone and not everyone hates you.

Damn they took your hoodie.