Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: being afraid of opening the door when it rings.

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Title is self explanotary i guess. I never open the door when i'm home alone, and don't know who could be at the door. It's a different story when i've ordered food for instance. Since in that case, i have time to mentally prepare myself, plus the ringing doesn't caughts me off guard. But in any other case, i refuse to open the door.

Based, even when I order food I always have them leave it at the door step then take it when they're gone

No. I always open the door it rings once every 3 months

I've always avoided it when I can, also don't answer the phone or make calls unless I really have to!

it's never anything good anyway

if it's the building administration with something important they'll either leave a note or make a huge racket, either way you'll know what's going on

High IQ. Only open the door if you can see who it is and you’re confident you could take them on in a fight. Low IQ if you open the door to gymmaxxed normies.

JFL I remember the time a legit body builder rang my door twice and waited for almost 5 minutes before leaving. I was never gonna open the door.

Just say no, especially halloween. No freebies for munchkin superspreaders.

Consoomer trait : you get a boner when the ring bells cause it's the postman with cds or videogames

No one ever comes to my door

Based, even when I order food I always have them leave it at the door step then take it when they're gone
Should start doing this as well, ngl.
I've always avoided it when I can, also don't answer the phone or make calls unless I really have to!
Same tbh. Phone calls scare the shit out of me.

truecel trait: no one rings your door

Yeah I never ever answer the door unless I am expecting someone or ordered pizza. Both are very rare occurrences.
Yeah I never ever answer the door unless I am expecting someone or ordered pizza. Both are very rare occurrences.

People barely show up at my house so I rarely open the door.

Tbh my heart starts beating like crazy when it rings, I hate it.

I never open the door if I'm not waiting someone. I've run into junkies and drunkards multiple times in the past.

You can’t ring my door, you can only knock on it. And that rarely happens so its yeah whatever.