Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: being a night always getting your sleep destroyed by normies mowing the law and doing work on their houses

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Paragon
★★★★★
Fuck this shit man. I couldn’t get to sleep till 11:50 A.M. because they were out cutting the grass for 5 fucking hours. Nigga, there isn’t even enough grass in the town to take that long. I know because I can cut our own 1.5 acre yard at our cabin in 1.5 hours with a riding mower. I’m genuinely convinced these asses just to it to sleep deprive me and make my life hell. They literally just came to cut the neighbor’s yard at 2:00 P.M. and woke me up after 2 hours. I feel so slammed from the sleep deprivation I wanna die. Fuck these neighbors. The grass didn’t even need cutting, so they essentially paid someone like 60+ dollars to come here, make a shittton of noise, and accomplish nothing. I need to buy a goddamn shack in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors to live in. This is hell. Now some fucker is using a nail gun on a roof too

Also, why is it that they can destroy my sleep with no care in the world, but I can’t make noise at night when they try to sleep. I wanna take my muscle car once fixed and rip a sick burnout in from of their houses and wake them up at like 2 am or something. Return the favor and see how they like it. Unfortunately the law would consider that a crime

Night owls aren't favoured by society

also when I hear some shitbox car speeding around my neighborhood. Absolutely enraging

Night owls aren't favoured by society
I know. It’s suifuel having to deal with this so often. Most normies would rope from the lack of sleep alone before even taking the inceldom into account

I know. It’s suifuel having to deal with this so often. Most normies would rope from the lack of sleep alone before even taking the inceldom into account
Indeed
Hopefully you can actually get sleep tomorrow

also when I hear some shitbox car speeding around my neighborhood. Absolutely enraging
For real. If you’re gonna be making noise with a car, do it in hours that don’t bother me and have it be a cool car. I love the sounds of V8 muscle cars like my early second gen Camaro as long as I’m not trying to sleep, but can’t stand the ricers making shitty noise

For real. If you’re gonna be making noise with a car, do it in hours that don’t bother me and have it be a cool car. I love the sounds of V8 muscle cars like my early second gen Camaro as long as I’m not trying to sleep, but can’t stand the ricers making shitty noise
Right, I can appreciate the sound of some American muscle, but it’s always a clapped out 03 civic

Right, I can appreciate the sound of some American muscle, but it’s always a clapped out 03 civic
Yep. My fucking V6 pickup could even outrun most of those clapped out civics. The sound of some of them is so sick. My dad and I said they sound like noisy trash cans. Occasionally I will hear a civic build that actually sounds good, but that’s rare

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back