Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel RESPONSE TO IncelTear's "being incel is an identity by choice not by circumstance"

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wppdnk/being_incel_is_an_identity_by_choice_not_by/?

I just woke up and I have to type out this paragraph :feelsUnreal:

OK LET ME GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, the privelaged kids who grew up in the suburbs and had normal functional families.

My inceldom starts almost ten years ago. My half brother had been getting bullied on the bus for being fat. Fast forward one day he slaps the kid's glasses off his face. He then can't ride the bus anymore. So my mother and us had to ride to school (can't remember if I rode the bus or not)

Fast forward he got expelled then my mother wasn't having it so she argued with the principal and they were both kicked off and not allowed back on the premisces.

Then she didn't have much gas to be taking me to school and picking me up after a week or two (none of my family would take me either) so she asked if I wanted to register in the homeschooling program like my half brother. I said no at first but GTA 5 was coming out so I eventually said yes after the days passed.

ALL LOSS OF SOCIAL CONNECTION!

My half brother would sometimes not share his PlayStation so I'd have to sit in my room and play with toys and the ps2. That led to a disparting of us. (Not the whole story I'll tell it in my book)

So yeah, years passed, I got a brand new iphoned. I had no friends, no one to talk to, my family would lock me outside the door when I asked to come in (this all comes back to when I was a child when they'd lock me outside the house when we would drive down to get our cousins and stuff after my half sister got beat by her bf) (I got bit, jumped on by their dogs) and also knocked to the ground by their racist grandfather

OK fast forward I got this iPhone, and got interested in YouTube and mobile games. That's all I lived in for years. I lost every bit of social skill I had. I got shyer and less hard willed. So eventually I just stopped trying to hang out. Became even more reclusive.

Throughout the years we would have to cut grass in the summer, rake yards in the fall, and pick fruit in the winter time (helps with the heat) all throughout my teens. We were broke and I couldn't go out with family (they never asked) etc.

So fast forward to 2016 I made a severe lasp of my judgement by jerking off too hard when I was sad/depressed/severely traumatized by all the drama/bullying in our family at the time. The moment I did it I said to myself "imagine if your dick stopped working and your life is over" and that's partially what happened.

Fast forward a few weeks I started seeing the side effects of The Breaking Dick Incident (hair took to long to grow, less erections, etc)

This made me even more depressed to not go out and all my focus was on that.

Fast forward to 2018, I could no longer feel my dick or get horny. Plus I was extremely reclusive, hell my own family thought I was retarded or something. When the whole time I was moneymaxxing on the PC.

Another fact is I was on welfare until I was 18. I couldn't work, couldn't think or actually prepare for a future correctly, etc. My mother would take us to churches and get help all throughout my childhood and teenhoods (went to every church in the city)

Fast forward (a lot of fast forwarding because I'm not giving out the juicy details I'm putting in my 5 star book)

So yeah at this point, I've long since talked to family, was reclusive, was beaten down by the Gods, I was not living.

In the end of 2018 we got kicked out of our house (landlord issues, and him threatening us (he was a very old angry guy)

So we had to stay at our cousins. There would be no extra rooms so we had to either sleep in our car or on the couch in the living room. Sometimes we would have to help clean, take the trash out etc. We would walk across town to get our own food. In the total 2 something months we stayed there, my cousins said 10 words to me tops. They treated me like I wasn't even a human. Must I note I'm the only ethnic in my entire white family?

Eventually after a series of being homeless (going to motels) we moved into a little house. It was nice.

In 2019 I started a mission to repair my hormones (to lose weight) and to show everyone who I can be. (I was treated like a non human, a retarded animal)

Fast forward by the end of that year (mother couldn't pay rent and shit so we had to move again)

We had to stay in a shack for 2 months, going to get water just to flush the toilet and eating junk food. Interesting time..... (I'll tell more about it in my book)

and FINALLY! we moved into a new house. Had every loan and bill paid off for the first time in our entire lives.

Quarantine was the greater era of my life (tiktok was the best, no more worries, I had hope, had an ego death and I was about to start reconnecting with family) life was good for about a few months or weeks there.

After Counted calories, fast forward to may 2020 I lost 80 something pounds and was almost to my goal. My hobby was going good to. What was about to happen would change my life forever.

Now it's may 2020. low and behold my family member (I won't name yet) got into some fuck shit with police and we had to pay it's lawyer and bills and move her horder's houses shit to a storage building (took 2 months) we lost our water and lights, couldn't pay rent. My diet was screwed.

WE WENT HOMELESS AGAIN!

We eventually moved into this place we have now (late 2020)

So yeah my innocent and happy mood was quickly taken from me (the first time I was happy in my entire life after these events occurred)

FAST FORWARD to may 2021 I'd just been waiting on that stimulus to get my gaming PC but my cunt mother had no money to pay on her car (having to pay my family members bills and storage fees) and low and befucking hold (I knew this was gonna happen). As soon as I got my stimulus to get my gaming PC the car broke down.

I had 2 MAJOR CHOICES.

1. Get the gaming PC and have no way to drive and pay the bills and go homeless again

or

2. Get the car :horror:

After that I gave up completely in life. Ive been lurking Incel forums for a few months and joined.

Caught covid later that year and almost died.

Now its 1 year later and I'm back on a improvement journey.

SO NO IT.

it's my family's fault I'm an Incel. Not mine.

Shut the fuck up you privalged suburben kids (you don't know what the struggle is)

Damn just typing this made me negative again

FUCK MY FAMILY
FUCK MY CUNT MOTHER
FUCK MY (TO BE NAMED)

Last edited:
just get this guy a fucking gaming pc. it will solve all of his problems.

Announcing that you are incel is a choice but being isn't since thats oxymoron

Updated a few things and fixed some typos.

Tbh the argument that inceldom is a choice isn't worth addressing in detail. It seems like its done to troll people. No rational person could believe that inceldom is a choice. If they genuinely do then they're just exposing themselves as having little to no understanding as to what inceldom actually is.

The biggest flaw with the argument is that an involuntary choice is an oxymoron. It's logically flawed. These are the kind of mental gymnastics some people will create for themselves to enable their own ignorance and prejudices.

>No one is forced into inceldom
You are wrong, sweetie. I was FORCED to be born as ugly male with a small dick. I DID NOT choose that dog shit. And noone cares about all that PeRsOnAlItY nonsence. Only looks matters.

I'm khhv by choice, and I love to be rejected by girls ofc :feelsclown:

Man u should write a book. You kinda have a captivating way of writing kinda like Elliot.
But yea nobody really understands about the mental problems, trauma, loneliness, constant rejection i had to go through like other people here

I don’t get their reasoning. If you’re black , Asian, or white, it doesn’t matter if you’re nice or hateful, you’re still fucking black, Asian, or white. Retards.

I remember selecting the Nightmare difficulty setting [Sub 5 Autistic Male] before starting the game of life. I wish I picked Easy mode [Chad or Foid] instead. :feelsclown:

Man u should write a book. You kinda have a captivating way of writing kinda like Elliot.
But yea nobody really understands about the mental problems, trauma, loneliness, constant rejection i had to go through like other people here
Good news. He is writing a book.

We could have quite the collection of books. Read a couple of life stories here already.

Next time an IT post comes like this they could read through an Incel library first.

No surprise, inceltears are complete morons.

Yeah none of these IT faggots can understand that a person's circumstances can lead someone to be permanently alone

If being an incel is an identity, then they might as well stop calling guys like Andrew Tate and other redpillers incels. If those guys don't identify as incels then they aren't then incels, right?

I swear that inceltear idiots can't probably find two braincels to rub together in their whole community. Their retarded takes lack coherence all the fucking time

Bookmarked, will read later

JFL "you can stop being incel right now if you want to"