Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: bad teeth

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm so self-conscious about my teeth, even more than my bald head or my glasses or the acne on my bald head.

Even excluding the 2 front teeth that I chipped in half and almost entirely obliterated while blackout drunk. Even exluding those, my teeth just suck. I've become obsessed with brushing but now it's too late.

My molars are damaged beyond repair, on both sides of the mouth. Just now I was eating fucking cottage cheese of all things, and one of my molars fell in half. I literally have a gaping hole instead of a more than half a molar right now. Granted, this one has been damaged for quite a while, and I've lived with a hole and a dangling part since coronavirus started in March and I didn't go to the dentist, but still. The other side of the mouth isn't much better, I have to eat and chew slowly cause the fillings can fall at any minute, and 2 or 3 molars are damaged there as well. Ohh right and the fillings for the teeth that I knocked out while drunk those years ago, they also fell during quarantine, so now the chipped teeth have been visibly chipped in half for months and months. Well, those aren't a priority right now cause only my parents see me cause I don't leave the house, and I can't eat with the front side of my mouth anyway cause those fillings fall right away if I bite with them. Ohh right and I forgot to mention the plauque. I've been brushing with special paste and even targetting the areas with plaque, but I've got the plaque of a 60 year old wtf, the bottom teeth area all terribly affected.

Shit, now the gaping hole is going to be infected. Gonna have to go to the dentist. Fuck, I hate leaving the house so much, I'm definitely agoraphobic by now. And this shit is so fucked it's definitely going to require several appointments. And it's fucking covid too and the situation is so fucking bad right now, per capita so many infections in this shithole country. Still gonna postpone it till I actually get signs of an infection, I hate leaving the house unless I absolutely have to.

Last edited:
I have a massive gap between my front two teeth

Fucking unbelievable how my bluepilled parents just decided not to get me braces while I was young and it would've been free

Like what's their thought process? Let's just not get him braces so that he has to inevitabley get them when he's an adult and have to pay money for it?

Fucking useless cunts

Can confirm, they came in all crooked and one of then never came it at all. I think if I had to attribute my inceldom to a single factor, this would be it. Starts with not wanting to smile because of it and it's all down hill from there.

I have some sort of genetic issue with my teeth that makes them much yellow-er than average and they're more susceptible to being tainted with black lines. They work well though, no functional issues, but I can't ever bring myself to show them to anyone.

I have some sort of genetic issue with my teeth that makes them much yellow-er than average and they're more susceptible to being tainted with black lines. They work well though, no functional issues, but I can't ever bring myself to show them to anyone.
Mine are yellow as fuck too and I brush twice a day. Wish they were functional though.

Mine are yellow and black from smoking

Can confirm tbh, that's why I am going to get the two upper buckteeth fixed by next year.

they was bad, but my parents fixed them when I was young.

I'm so self-conscious about my teeth, even more than my bald head or my glasses or the acne on my bald head.

Even excluding the 2 front teeth that I chipped in half and almost entirely obliterated while blackout drunk. Even exluding those, my teeth just suck. I've become obsessed with brushing but now it's too late.

My molars are damaged beyond repair, on both sides of the mouth. Just now I was eating fucking cottage cheese of all things, and one of my molars fell in half. I literally have a gaping hole instead of a more than half a molar right now. Granted, this one has been damaged for quite a while, and I've lived with a hole and a dangling part since coronavirus started in March and I didn't go to the dentist, but still. The other side of the mouth isn't much better, I have to eat and chew slowly cause the fillings can fall at any minute, and 2 or 3 molars are damaged there as well. Ohh right and the fillings for the teeth that I knocked out while drunk those years ago, they also fell during quarantine, so now the chipped teeth have been visibly chipped in half for months and months. Well, those aren't a priority right now cause only my parents see me cause I don't leave the house, and I can't eat with the front side of my mouth anyway cause those fillings fall right away if I bite with them. Ohh right and I forgot to mention the plauque. I've been brushing with special paste and even targetting the areas with plaque, but I've got the plaque of a 60 year old wtf, the bottom teeth area all terribly affected.

Shit, now the gaping hole is going to be infected. Gonna have to go to the dentist. Fuck, I hate leaving the house so much, I'm definitely agoraphobic by now. And this shit is so fucked it's definitely going to require several appointments. And it's fucking covid too and the situation is so fucking bad right now, per capita so many infections in this shithole country. Still gonna postpone it till I actually get signs of an infection, I hate leaving the house unless I absolutely have to.
I also have One of My front teeth chipped, I also grind My teeth at Night according to dentist and it fucked My lower front teeth.

Do you brush daily? Did you slack before?

Sounds like it's time for you to get dentures

Mine are pretty bad.

i'm missing one of my front teeth and one of my molars is cracked in half. any time food gets into it, it causes pain on that entire side of my mouth

@IncelCream thoughts?

Mine are pretty good

2020 08 05 13 12 51

my bottom teeth are all crooked so i dont like to smile
and every time i brush my teeth a lot of blood comes out when i spit and it hurts. and i dont like brushing my teeth because it hurts. but i need to brush my teeth more so it can stop hurting. but it hurts too much to brush more than once a day. it's like a paradox of doom and failure. im a failure

My teeth are shit.

incel's anxiety causes bruxism and that's why your teeth are shitty

I also have One of My front teeth chipped, I also grind My teeth at Night according to dentist and it fucked My lower front teeth.

Do you brush daily? Did you slack before?
I do brush daily and I never skipped brushing at least in the morning (I often skipped in the evenings). Hey I also grind my teeth, often in my semi-woken up states between falling asleep again, I have to consciously stop my clenched jaw.
i'm missing one of my front teeth and one of my molars is cracked in half. any time food gets into it, it causes pain on that entire side of my mouth
Wow, you're almost as bad as me. Sorry to hear that mate. At least my nerve was pulled so it doesn't hurt. I've had so many nerves pulled already.
Sounds like it's time for you to get dentures
I did fantasize about the dentist just taking pliers, pulling all this shit out and just giving me dentures so I can stop anxiously thinking about my teeth every day.

Most of my molars are gone. They rotted and cracked from infection when I had braces. I stopped going to the dentist to get it re-tightened because it cost too much. It also cost too much to get the braces removed as I had a shit job and a lot of bills at the time. So I was stuck with wearing my braces for a good four years without going to the orthodontist. Thats how I got the infections in a most of molars. It bleeds when I brush, so I just brush with sensitive toothpaste and gargle with salt water which immediately stops the bleeding.

Most of my molars are gone. They rotted and cracked from infection when I had braces. I stopped going to the dentist to get it re-tightened because it cost too much. It also cost too much to get the braces removed as I had a shit job and a lot of bills at the time. So I was stuck with wearing my braces for a good four years without going to the orthodontist. Thats how I got the infections in a most of molars. It bleeds when I brush, so I just brush with sensitive toothpaste and gargle with salt water which immediately stops the bleeding.
Damn mate, that's a tough life. Hope you'll afford a dentist soon. I can give you a tip: if you can save up money, it can be actually cheaper to take a flight to a third world country (they still have great facilities there), and get a whole bunch of procedures done in one go. It'll be much cheaper than in a western country, even with the cost of the flight if you book it months in advance.

My top and bottom teeth are all crooked so my mouth is forced to stay open and i can't fix them due to financial problems. It causes a lot of pain when i eat something or when i sleep. It also gave me a speech impediment and social anxiety. I would like to get them fixed but unfortunately i can't.

My top and bottom teeth are all crooked so my mouth is forced to stay open and i can't fix them due to financial problems. It causes a lot of pain when i eat something or when i sleep. It also gave me a speech impediment and social anxiety. I would like to get them fixed but unfortunately i can't.
God damn, so sorry to hear that. Sounds rough, hope you can eventually afford it.

Damn mate, that's a tough life. Hope you'll afford a dentist soon. I can give you a tip: if you can save up money, it can be actually cheaper to take a flight to a third world country (they still have great facilities there), and get a whole bunch of procedures done in one go. It'll be much cheaper than in a western country, even with the cost of the flight if you book it months in advance.
Dentists better over seas?
Here they seem to think every ones rich or has insurance. Had to argue with one yesterday about two teeth that need to come out was already told they need to come out months ago by this same practice. They were going to take them out last time but I couldn't afford it.
Receptionist tells me well we don't just pull teeth, you need to come in for all these other reasons. Finally lost it and accused her of trying to rob me by stretching it out to as many appointments as possible to get as much money as possible.

Last edited:
Dentists better over seas.
Here they seem to think every ones rich or has insurance. Had to argue with one yesterday about two teeth that need to come out was already told they need to come out months ago by this same practice. They were going to take them out last time but I couldn't afford it.
Receptionist tells me well we don't just pull teeth, you need to come in for all these other reasons. Finally lost it and accused her of trying to rob me by stretching it out to as many appointments as possible to get as much money as possible.
Yeah they're robbing people blind. Doctors in general are fucking greedy psychopaths. For example, one politician yesterday said on TV that apparently, doctors are asking for $5000 in bribes for beds in the ICU in this country (covid's really fucking shit up). And in this country the average salary per month is like $300 so you can imagine how much money that is.

I have a massive gap between my front two teeth

Fucking unbelievable how my bluepilled parents just decided not to get me braces while I was young and it would've been free

Like what's their thought process? Let's just not get him braces so that he has to inevitabley get them when he's an adult and have to pay money for it?

Fucking useless cunts
Is that ER?

Still got robbed by these damn scam artists.
almost 200 to tell me something I already know. Tooth needs to come out. Please come back on the 20th.
THE 20th! FUCK-YOU cant you see I'm in damn pain here.
Went to another dentist paid 360 tooth's coming out tomorrow. Well now that's how you get shit done.

Mine are relatively healthy, just stained yellow and crooked.

My teeth work fine (never needed braces) but I can't say I helped them looks wise by drinking coffee smoking and using chew :(

Still got robbed by these damn scam artists.
almost 200 to tell me something I already know. Tooth needs to come out. Please come back on the 20th.
THE 20th! FUCK-YOU cant you see I'm in damn pain here.
Went to another dentist paid 360 tooth's coming out tomorrow. Well now that's how you get shit done.
What the fuck, $200 just to tell you shit? That's actual fucking robbery. And they leave you in pain too? What the fuck, tooth pain for 20 days is literal hell, what the fuck?

What the fuck, $200 just to tell you shit? That's actual fucking robbery. And they leave you in pain too? What the fuck, tooth pain for 20 days is literal hell, what the fuck?
can be a pain in the ass. even had the paper from the previous dentist when I went to see the second. not good enough their dentist had to look to.
all so they can extract as much money as possible.
first one wanted to do a root canal and crown. cant afford that.
Then he suggested a partial filling to tide me over until the 20th, for a tooth that's just going to be pulled.
what the hell just yank the damn thing what's so hard about that.
slept about 4 hours in the last 48 was really aggravated when i went to see the second one but at least they are going to remove it which was a relief.

bottom row teeth are beyond saving

can be a pain in the ass. even had the paper from the previous dentist when I went to see the second. not good enough their dentist had to look to.
all so they can extract as much money as possible.
first one wanted to do a root canal and crown. cant afford that.
Then he suggested a partial filling to tide me over until the 20th, for a tooth that's just going to be pulled.
what the hell just yank the damn thing what's so hard about that.
slept about 4 hours in the last 48 was really aggravated when i went to see the second one but at least they are going to remove it which was a relief.
Damn mate, hope you get this shit over with soon, I'd rather get kicked in the balls than have a toothache. And for several days, holy shit.

So you're gonna need implants and stuff now? Or you're gonna sport a hole in your mouth? I really suggest looking at the third world option. If you're in the US try Mexico, I hear they have great facilities and they're much cheaper.

Damn mate, hope you get this shit over with soon, I'd rather get kicked in the balls than have a toothache. And for several days, holy shit.

So you're gonna need implants and stuff now? Or you're gonna sport a hole in your mouth? I really suggest looking at the third world option. If you're in the US try Mexico, I hear they have great facilities and they're much cheaper.
i'll end up with a denture more than likely
why are you getting one removed
deep cavity to root. cant afford to save it

I only brush once per day

Same (I think I have some kind of infection in my jaw/gum/teeth that's travelling to my brain or something) but I can't leave the house and go to the dentist anymore due to my anxiety/depression levels, it might be over.

Last edited:
Cope, cheekbones and jawline are what really matter

Same but I can't leave the house and go to the dentist anymore due to my anxiety/depression levels, it might be over.
Yeah me too, I have a gaping hole in my mouth that's bound to get infected any day now and pain me greatly, and yet I prefer just using mouthwash and hoping it doesn't get infected soon, because of my anxiety, laziness, depression, lack of energy that makes even getting out of bed a chore, much less having to actually go anywhere. Might even be agoraphobic by now.

Denture

"They have improved function and are often recommended if the patient has enough jawbone to support the implants."
Well fucked again maybe. I'll end up with grand pa dentures more than likely. And these can cost up to 30 grand as well.

i have crystal clear teeth ngl
i brush my teeth 4 times everyday its a habit now

View attachment 390662

"They have improved function and are often recommended if the patient has enough jawbone to support the implants."
Well fucked again maybe. I'll end up with grand pa dentures more than likely. And these can cost up to 30 grand as well.
30 grand? Dude you can fly to India or Mexico, get high-quality dentures and dental procedures, live there for a fucking year including all possible expenses, and then fly back and it would STILL cost you less than 30k. Seriously, consider Mexico or some other cheap country. Damn they are ripping you off, it's a tragedy.

30 grand? Dude you can fly to India or Mexico, get high-quality dentures and dental procedures, live there for a fucking year including all possible expenses, and then fly back and it would STILL cost you less than 30k. Seriously, consider Mexico or some other cheap country.
Probably don't have enough bone for these anyway. I don't fly, tried it never again.