Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Bad facial fat/bloat distribution

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
You'll especially notice this if you're 15% bodyfat or below.

I have abs (4-pack), V taper, and a small 28" (71.2cm) waist yet my face is still bloated as fuck. I hate this bullshit scam life. Just pass me the rope already.

Last edited:
A bit on the facial fat, and a bit on the side of my hips. The rest of me looks normal though. This trait is me.

A bit on the facial fat, and a bit on the side of my hips. The rest of me looks normal though. This trait is me.
hips fat is brutal tbh. Thats definitely a truecel trait

waist yet my face is still bloated as fuck
Dude I have a fucking 6 pack because im skinny as shit and yet my face looks horrid :cryfeels:

jfl why do copers on here think sub 15% bodyfat = slayer???

Plenty of ugly ethnic guys have abs
jk tbh. btw i don't go to gym but i'm skinny as fuck and my face looks fat lmao we are truly genetic garbage

Last edited:
jfl why do copers on here think sub 15% bodyfat = slayer???

Plenty of ugly ethnic guys have abs

just show these pics to them

images
images
images
images
images

I wish I was bloated instead of a auschwitzmaxxed backward grown birdcel, mogs me.

The bloat is due to having high cortisol levels. Cortisol is a stress hormone, meaning if ur stressed it will raise which makes fat go to the face.

The bloat is due to having high cortisol levels. Cortisol is a stress hormone, meaning if ur stressed it will raise which makes fat go to the face.
Brutal. I think most incels also have high cortisol because of the stress from the isolation, being shit on by society, being bullied, etc

Could be worse, like skinnyfat that make you look sub human and need an extreme diet with lots of exercise to get rid of it, to still have no one by your side and die alone in the end.

Brutal. I think most incels also have high cortisol because of the stress from the isolation, being shit on by society, being bullied, etc

inceldom from being ugly causes stress, which releases stress hormones which make you uglier due to face bloat. making you even more incel

tbh

no amount of leanmaxxing will compensate for having shit cheekbones

chad has hooded cheeks at 15% bf while u still look bloated at 7%

inceldom from being ugly causes stress, which releases stress hormones which make you uglier due to face bloat. making you even more incel
Its a never ending cycle :feelsrope:
tbh

no amount of leanmaxxing will compensate for having shit cheekbones

chad has hooded cheeks at 15% bf while u still look bloated at 7%
:feelsrope:

I have like 12% bodyfat but I have no visible abs and I have brutal babyface fuck this

inceldom from being

inceldom from being

ugly

ugly causes stress

wait

what are the other types of Inceldom then?

I mean isn't it literally caused by being physically unattractive

it's the only cause btw

I have like 12% bodyfat but I have no visible abs and I have brutal babyface fuck this
Extremely brutal if true. If youre at 12%, are you sure you don't even at least have a 4-pack?

wait

what are the other types of Inceldom then?

I mean isn't it literally caused by being physically unattractive

it's the only cause btw
shut up nerd

Extremely brutal if true. If youre at 12%, are you sure you don't even at least have a 4-pack?
I have strong abs but they just don’t show its retarded man

This physique is not attainable natty.
Yea probably but it's worth the steroids tbh, dude looks like he would pulverize you with a single punch.

i have super tiny wrists and normalish face (in terms of bloat) but i have man titties and dad bod and fat thighs

Yea probably but it's worth the steroids tbh, dude looks like he would pulverize you with a single punch.
Not only roids, but you also need height and frame for that look.

A framelet manlet will never look imposing like the guy you showed

Not only roids, but you also need height and frame for that look.

A framelet manlet will never look imposing like the guy you showed
Correct but you aren't like 5'0 or something, you're still taller then the average scandinavian hole meaning you can still terrormaxx on holes.

Correct but you aren't like 5'0 or something, you're still taller then the average scandinavian hole meaning you can still terrormaxx on holes.
I'm 176cm / 5'9.25".

Still doesn't matter because my FACE is UGLY

Cope. Having a bloated face at sub15% bf is not good. Its a sign of subhuman bodyfat distribution.
agreed. I have this problem.

Subtle brag. Get diuretics & or facial fat removal.

No it isn't lmao. Being under and/or close to 15% bodyfat isn't hard at all.

Just destroy your kidneys bro.

Still wont help my rescessed jaw, chin, or Bug eyes. all of those are BONES.

Actually it is hard to get that percentage.

Diuretics doesn't cause kidney failure or damage as far as I know.

Recessed jaw & chin = Its an under bite. See your dentist & surgeon.

Could vary from person to person tbh.

hmmm... I'll have to do more research before considering putting drugs like that in my body

I already had braces from 11 to 13 bro.

Trust me. If your metabolic system is fucked it is.

I had braces late teens to early twenties. However mine was free as it was in the UK.