Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Bad facial fat/bloat distribution

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Yes , can relate

Yea probably but it's worth the steroids tbh, dude looks like he would pulverize you with a single punch.
doubtful, he would run out of air and get gassed mid swing.

That's just obesity on roids.

You'll especially notice this if you're 15% bodyfat or below.

I have abs (4-pack), V taper, and a small 28" (71.2cm) waist yet my face is still bloated as fuck. I hate this bullshit scam life. Just pass me the rope already.
yeah, I've always looked fat in the face even when 10% bf.

You'll especially notice this if you're 15% bodyfat or below.

I have abs (4-pack), V taper, and a small 28" (71.2cm) waist yet my face is still bloated as fuck. I hate this bullshit scam life. Just pass me the rope already.
True tbh. JFL being skinny and still having a bloated face. Truly over
Im not sure how i will look at low bodyfat yet but ill try to get there and see if my bones improve :cryfeels:
True.

jfl why do copers on here think sub 15% bodyfat = slayer???

Plenty of ugly ethnic guys have abs
jfl at the logic of calling gymcels fakecel chads?:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: like wtf if a gymbody made you chad, then EVERYONE here is a volcel without abs
The bloat is due to having high cortisol levels. Cortisol is a stress hormone, meaning if ur stressed it will raise which makes fat go to the face.
Brutal. I think most incels also have high cortisol because of the stress from the isolation, being shit on by society, being bullied, etc
im stressed and anxious all the time tbh :cryfeels:

Last edited:
maybe ur not drinking enough idk