Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait:Avoiding eye contact with girls from your balcony.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Just happened to me few hours ago.

From about 40 Metres away i saw two young girls approaching i watched as they got closer, then when they were 5 metres away i turned my head away, they looked ripe and pretty, were laughing and giggling very cutely so i turned at the last minute only to see they were all the way across the street.

Rope 10

because they were talking about how chad will rail them at the destination to where they are heading

I avoid eye contact with everybody tbh

I tend to avoid looking at foids' faces in general, because it pisses me off when they're pretty.

100% an incel trait. Low confidence due to hundreds of rejections, leading to social awkwardness.

100% an incel trait. Low confidence due to hundreds of rejections, leading to social awkwardness.

I have been rejected only few times actually.

I just realise when Girls aren't sexually attracted.(so always)

@LastGerman
Have you made eye contact with the female next door from your attic?

No?

Just saying i haven't been rejected whole lot times, but then again i never interacted much with anyone.
It’s due to rejections and self awareness. You know that you are not handsome/tall. You know that you don’t possess the qualities that the foids are craving, therefore you feel socially awkward because you know you’ll probably be made fun out of.

It’s due to rejections and self awareness. You know that you are not handsome/tall. You know that you don’t possess the qualities that the foids are craving, therefore you feel socially awkward because you know you’ll probably be made fun out of.

Correct.

Has already happened in the presence of females.

ITcels when they find this thread
“Eewww he called the girls RIPE what a creepy weirdo incel”

Incel trait: not having a balcony

Did you stare at their asses afterwards? Did they have good asses?

Yup. I try not to engage in eye contact with femoids at all.

Yeah, I don't make eye contact either. Usually. I think it's just awkward.

I keep my head down when I go outside. I make sure I don’t look at anyone. If it’s a foid I will actively try to get a way from them.
I avoid eye contact with everybody tbh
:feelzez::feelzez:

I like eye contact tbh

tfw no foids to stare at the balcony

I don't have a balcony :feelsmage:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6