Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Attacking a fellow incels cope in order to feel superior

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Whether its gaming, cooming, anime, studymaxxing, etc. Its a pretty shitty thing to attack another incels cope, or attack a fellow incel in general.

As long as it isnt female worship or cuck/soy numale behavior, it doesnt make sense to take your subhuman anger out on a fellow brocel.

I find that the people who attack other incels in an effort to feel superior are legitimately part of the bad personality meme. Imagine shitting on another subhuman, AS a subhuman.

If you find yourself saying stuff like

"Animecels are soy weebs"

Or

"Shitskin cope LOL ONLY WHITES HAVE SEX XD"

Or

"Haha whites are so insecure that they need to shit on non whites to feel superior"

^ (that one may be true)

Then you're just a shitty person.

Oh and if someone is clearly a gorilla and not a monkey, stop calling them a monkey. It may hurt their feelings.

We may not want to be here, but we are. The least we can do is show some common decency for a fellow subhuman. Direct your anger toward cucks, Chad's, and most importantly, women.

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

fuck off ape

I don't think I've attacked anyone's cope. I might say it's not for me or anything, but whatever makes someone happy then I don't care,

the guys who do this are retards tbh I ignore them

problem is people claim white guys who aren't turbomanlets or deformed are all fakecels
I wouldn't say they are fakecels. Just incels who have a clear advantage over non whites.

As long as you arent being a bragging pieceoff shit you're cool.

Last edited:
especially iq coppers, they act condescendingly on us but won't do shit to normies irl, or stormfrontcels calling ethnics inferior jfl

also insulting other brocels copes is retarded, IT'S CALLED A COPE RETARD
Exactly.

*giggle keep coping retard*

Is just pathetic bullying. Why do you care to attack another person who is exactly like you?

A lot of the people that do this are probably fakecels trying to reinforce their place as incels. Just ignore them.

We may not want to be here, but we are. The least we can do is show some common decency for a fellow subhuman. Direct your anger toward cucks, Chad's, and most importantly, women.

Why do you hate white people?