Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: asking girls for SEX!!!

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I asked some girls before to have sex, they were like very disgusted and shocked , they are just fuckmeat so why should I do more for these superficial toilets???

Foids are not entitled to my tax dollars if I am not entitled to their vagene and bobs

Please miss, can I 'av some sex miss

All of them said no when I asked :(

We didn’t meet:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
20211020 155444

I asked some girls before to have sex, they were like very disgusted and shocked , they are just fuckmeat so why should I do more for these superficial toilets???
Actually good observation. Attractive men never need to ask women because women make the initiative. Only rejected freaks end up embarrassing themselves by begging for pussy.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If Chad asked that they would agree

When Chad asks, they fuck him on the spot though

I asked a foid for sex once.
I was really drunk, had over 30 standard drinks easy.

Went to a strip club one weekend years ago, got served by a foid and asked her at the bar in front of heaps of chads and normies.

The evil look she gave me shut me down fast.
I had a couple chads and normies telling me off and ranted about "respecting females" (I didn't reply).
I even had a chad or 2 tell them "leave him alone man, he's just trying to have a go."

I planned on asking lots of woman for sex, apparently the more you ask the better your chances. I failed hard.

I asked a foid for sex once.
I was really drunk, had over 30 standard drinks easy.

Went to a strip club one weekend years ago, got served by a foid and asked her at the bar in front of heaps of chads and normies.

The evil look she gave me shut me down fast.
I had a couple chads and normies telling me off and ranted about "respecting females" (I didn't reply).
I even had a chad or 2 tell them "leave him alone man, he's just trying to have a go."

I planned on asking lots of woman for sex, apparently the more you ask the better your chances. I failed hard.
lol Nice that Chad’s defended you

I told this currywhore once in class that I want to freeze her and fertilize her eggs as a joke. :lul:
That comment cost my entire reputation in middle school though.:feelscry:

Just ask girls for sex theory :feelskek:

Can I ask your mom for sex :feelsdevil:

I did the same once on the Azar-App. There was this Arab whore who would’ve choke on Chad‘s dick with pleasure, but when i asked her, she said: „eww what, with you? Eww omg that’s Haram, ewww…)