Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel trait: As soon as you realise you're dreaming, you rape a foid

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
It happens to me quite often that things start to feel very weird in my dreams, so I'd pinch myself hard. If it doesn't hurt, I know I'm dreaming.

I'd then look for the next best foid, rip her clothes off while beating her and fuck her right wherever she is.

Feels great ngl.

Hasn't happened to me but based

Lucid Dreammaxxing? dreammogs me

Gigabased, if I knew how to lucid dream I'd do the same honestly.

Holy shit I do this every time I realise I'm dreaming, thought I was the only one.

I also do this every time I am lucid dreaming. Thought I was the only one jfl. Once I realize I am dreaming I go to the nearest foid and strip off her clothes and then start fucking her. I wake up right as I coom on her face

Lucid Dreammaxxing? dreammogs me
You can train yourself, if you ever question if your in a dream or reality 99.9% of the time you're actually dreaming. That's how I've done it most of the time.

I also do this every time I am lucid dreaming. Thought I was the only one jfl. Once I realize I am dreaming I go to the nearest foid and strip off her clothes and then start raping her. I wake up right as I coom on her face
When I'm self aware I'm dreaming I only get like 20-30 seconds maximum to fuck before I wake up, sucks tbh wish it was longer :feelsbadman:

When I'm self aware I'm dreaming I only get like 20-30 seconds maximum to fuck before I wake up, sucks tbh wish it was longer :feelsbadman:
That’s relatable. I get so excited that I start stirring. I am usually able to calm down and let the dream continue

mogs me tbh. i try doing it when i get a lucid dream but the excitement wakes me up every time jfl.

I wish I could have lucid dreams, man

dream sex never works I try to focus on her pussy but then the rest of her body dissolves and the dream collapses