Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait (and possibly also autist trait) - you're bad at interviews

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Interviewed today for a better job. It didn't go well. The interviewers probably laughed their asses off after I signed out, and I felt like a low IQ moron, stumbling on my words and blanking out. It doesn't help that I had to look at my own weird face the whole time, as it was a video call

My interviews don't go bad.

For me it's because I'm ugly and non-NT, also indirectly my ugliness caused me to be ostracised from society, so now I can barely talk in my native language.
I am using large doses of phenibut and it helps a little.

It seems to be a relatively common trait even among normies tbh.

For me it's because I'm ugly and non-NT, also indirectly my ugliness caused me to be ostracised from society, so now I can barely talk in my native language.
This is my fucking issue. And as I'm ethnic looking, people often think I'm foreign born and English is my second language because I stumble upon words a lot. But its because I've been cast aside so many times in my life that I never developed proper conversational skills. It's no surprise that the guys that are seen as "creepy" or "rude" are also objectively unattractive --- its because they've been fucking ostracized for so long

And as I'm ethnic looking, people often think I'm foreign born and English is my second language
Brutal ameritard pill. Migrate to a foreign country in search of a better life but never be able to fit in, not even generations later

I never got one