Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: An overly formal speaking style

I speak kinda mumbly and people never understand me when I speak

Cucktears thinks we do this to sound smart JFL. Do you lurking soyboys know how hard it would be to force yourself to use enough polysyllabic words to annoy people in your everyday vernacular? If you tried it, you would sound the opposite of smart, i.e. dumb. Very dumb. Most of us who actually have this tendency would like to cut back on it, but have trouble doing so because we don't get a lot of opportunities to practice, because we're ugly and people hate us.
I speak kinda mumbly and people never understand me when I speak
Me too

I can't believe IT screenshoted this, and the incredible amount of projection going on there. Makes me want to kill myself.
Cucktears thinks we do this to sound smart JFL. Do you lurking soyboys know how hard it would be to force yourself to use enough polysyllabic words to annoy people in your everyday vernacular? If you tried it, you would sound the opposite of smart, i.e. dumb. Very dumb. Most of us who actually have this tendency would like to cut back on it, but have trouble doing so because we don't get a lot of opportunities to practice, because we're ugly and people hate us.

It's hillarious, even their take on Big Dick Energy. They truly are incels. They don't understand women use that phrase 24/7. To them, it's 3 words more important than "I love you"

I speak very casual, but without ebonics.

This is so true, I’m a Blackcel but my fellow niggers often don’t see me as their own because of how I talk and sound. One dude didn’t even want me saying nigga despite me being light skin black. They also think I’m from the suburbs. And I live in a shit hole hood.

DAMN YES . I ALWAYS TALK FORMALLY. BRUTAL I HAVE NO SCOPE OF EVER ASCENDING

Same. I have the best vocabulary both in my 1st language and English as compared to my family members and acquaintances:feelsjuice:

Incredibly based and truthpilled. I used to be unable to speak at all, almost full mute. But my voice is obnoxious and nasally and I cannot sing even though I hit the correct notes - the timbre is grating.

I speak formally as well not to offend anyone and keep my life at centerline.

However at my previous job I let loose and bullied normies who despised me. Got fired but whatever :feelsaww:

This is so true, I’m a Blackcel but my fellow niggers often don’t see me as their own because of how I talk and sound. One dude didn’t even want me saying nigga despite me being light skin black. They also think I’m from the suburbs. And I live in a shit hole hood.
fuck man. They let ricans say it, and not YOU

how do you know me?

Never began if you don't talk like a retard zoomer that speaks like a monkey

If this thread is an indication of anything, parents need to blast rap music in front of their babies. NOT FUCKING MOZART.
Girls love monkey music