Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: All your friends mog you

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
I still have friends from HS that I occasionally hang out with, they mog me in public and I get to watch women be all over them. Nice ones too, but they don't particularly care.

Straw broke the camels back when I was smoking with my friend and he told me he was considering cheating on his girlfriend. Here I am, unable to even get one yet this greedy motherfucker is double-dipping.

I've since stopped going out due to it. Why subject myself to such torture?

fakecel trait: you have friends

I don’t have friends nigger

I went from Failed normie who sold weed in High School (I no longer sell weed or any other substance) so I was reasonably popular (did this translate to female attention? FUuuuuuck no), of course now we're here.

:feelsYall: :feelshmm:

True I consider u a friend subhuman and the other incels I’ve talked to here :feelzez:
holy shit congratulations on making cyancel!

CAA07BBC AC2B 45BF B74F DA646C01E728
:lul::lul::lul:

you are fakecel... incels don't have normie friends or sell weed in hs. [UWSL]Even if you got together with other normies, they wouldn't tell you that they want to be unfaithful to their girlfriends, because they see you as a little boy, retarded, and they simply tolerate you being with them, but that's it.[/UWSL]

No, I mog all my other friends except a chad and a couple of chadlites.

This
Idk how the hell do these fags do it. Everyone tells me I'm funny in voice comms but irl ppl completely disregard my existence.

Can you stop bragging for 10 minutes? You fucking fag
Different points of inceldom? Or just a high image of myself and what it means to mog? Self-pitying faggot:feelsthink:

Then you must be ugly
I am not too much. I just have zero opoortunities to socialize and can’t talk to girls in clubs. Tinder gives me zero too. Tell me then.

Relateble, my frend got a gf recently and is constantly bragging about these "sweet" expierences.

I don't have friends but "acquaintances" and yes they all mog me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back