Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: a girl said to you “I have a boyfriend”

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
I remember when I was at Tim hottons are this girl was the cashier, once she entered my order and gave me my hot chocolate If I can remember I asked for her age (and probably name) and she said 14 (I was 15) then.
She tthen told me she had a boyfriend and I said just asking.
I asked because she was shorter than me.
Anyways brutal incel trait

Never happened (yet)

Low inhib mogs me

Sums up my first rejection

brutal she probably thought you were a creep

Only fakecels approach toilets

I remember when I was at Tim hottons are this girl was the cashier, once she entered my order and gave me my hot chocolate If I can remember I asked for her age (and probably name) and she said 14 (I was 15) then.
brutal

^ After we finish denigrating (Hole), I'll avoid them as usual. ^

At least she spoke English. I want to ask out literally every Latina McDonalds drive thru worker out but I can’t speak Spanish

At least she spoke English. I want to ask out literally every Latina McDonalds drive thru worker out but I can’t speak Spanish

There was more than that.

I tried this online once got called creep and rejected fu

never even approached a girl. 1st reason: high inhib 2nd reason: will be rejected anyway and maybe 3rd reason: my dick is under 7inch and not very thick(what matters the most), so she will crave for bbc after a while and so i would get cucked on top of that. its all just fcking pointless no matter how you twist and turn it.

Literally every time I ever tried to approach

why I stopped approaching, depressing waste of time when you're ugly as shit

These incel trait threads are mostly retarded collections of projected insecurities but this one is actually real. Whenever a foid volunteers information about having a male romantic partner to you without you even asking it is a sign you are an unattractive incel. This happens to me everytime I go to a female hairdresser. She will inevitably mention her her bf when I have zero interest in her and just want my hair cut. It's so bad I now refuse to go to female hairdressers and opt for only male barber shops.

It's amazing how early on female eugenics sets in. :fuk:

real incels have women that lie and tell you that they dont have a boyfriend when they really do, because they want to date you also.

but as a based trucel, you reject her as a blackpiller doesnt share pussy with nobody.