Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: A girl has never gone out of her way to get to know you

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
This is one of the first indicatiors I experienced that told me I might be undesirable.

All around me I heard stories of girls asking their guy friends to hook them up with a certain guy, or asking their friends for a certain guys social media, or asking “who’s that cute guy” whenever they see him with their mutual friends.

Then I realized nobody has ever told me a girl is asking for my number. This was in HS, and I started to notice my complete lack of female interaction was not normal. No girl wanted to get to know me.

nowadays when people ask why I’m single, I just MGTOWmaxx and say shit like “I haven’t found the right one” while in reality, if a girl brushes against me I’ll fantasize about marrying her JFL

Last edited:
Nobody wanted to get to know me

not limited to foidoids but human peers didn't care about me. it's also an autismcel trait

if a girl brushes against me I’ll fantasize about marrying her
relatable
Then I realized nobody has ever told me a girl is asking for my number. This was in HS, and I started to notice my complete lack of female interaction was not normal. No girl wanted to get to know me.
Yes during my entire time no girl has even bothered to say hi to me and every time I've tried to spark conversation they get uneasy and try to shut the convo down.

When you're autistic people just wanna get away from you...

I'd say that's a normie trait. If you're a normie, no girl really wants to get to know you but they settle for you for their own reasons.

relatable

Yes during my entire time no girl has even bothered to say hi to me and every time I've tried to spark conversation they get uneasy and try to shut the convo down.
Only high tier normies and above have the privilege of having the girls start conversations with them outside of scholastic/professional contexts AND keep the conversation going.

Resonates with me big time, your like an insignificant part of the environment it's absolutely savage.

nobody has ever tried to get to know me let alone girls

404 not found.

Can relate. No girls even wanted to conversate with me much less get to know me

404 not found.
dc comics joker GIF

At this point if any did I would think there is a hit on me and they are going to do something

This is one of the first indicatiors I experienced that told me I might be undesirable.

All around me I heard stories of girls asking their guy friends to hook them up with a certain guy, or asking their friends for a certain guys social media, or asking “who’s that cute guy” whenever they see him with their mutual friends.

nowadays when people ask why I’m single, I just MGTOWmaxx and say shit like “I haven’t found the right one” while in reality, if a girl brushes against me I’ll fantasize about marrying her JFL
You are delusional if you think this happens to anyone but Chad and maybe an almost ascended Chadlite. All the normies you see around fantasize about this shit become it never fucking happens and how I wish it actually did

Women, teenagers in particular, when they're REALLY interested in a guy, they like to learn and "study" about his hobbies and tastes just to be able to engage into long conversations with him, at least from what I've heard in several on those foid videos "how to know a girl is into you".
So if this never happened to you, you know for sure you aren't a chad.

I believe this is real since it's something that male simps usually do as well, and we know that women can be "simps" when they're after chads too

I'll never forget: a couple years ago, and mind you I was probably 16 or something at this time, I was walking my dog and two qt (presumably) virgin trad JB girls came walking up to me looking so effervescent and filled with youthful exuberance that it almost didn't occur to me that there must've been some kind of misunderstanding. They asked to see my dog and when I was caught up in my imagination thinking about how I would rapturously embrace them and answer their affection with a thousand kisses, they said something about joining the Church of Ladder Day Saints, and those words echoed through my head as I realized I was duped by a gay fucking marketing strategy for some shitty occult church in the middle of the desert. I felt horribly oppressed having to meet their gaze, subhuman that I am, and tell them I wasn't interested.

Chad gets real loving affection from qts every day. And he doesn't even have to do nothing for it. That is just a natural fact for him. Meanwhile, there is no love for subhumans.

I'll never forget: a couple years ago, and mind you I was probably 16 or something at this time, I was walking my dog and two qt (presumably) virgin trad JB girls came walking up to me looking so effervescent and filled with youthful exuberance that it almost didn't occur to me that there must've been some kind of misunderstanding. They asked to see my dog and when I was caught up in my imagination thinking about how I would rapturously embrace them and answer their affection with a thousand kisses, they said something about joining the Church of Ladder Day Saints, and those words echoed through my head as I realized I was duped by a gay fucking marketing strategy for some shitty occult church in the middle of the desert. I felt horribly oppressed having to meet their gaze, subhuman that I am, and tell them I wasn't interested.

Chad gets real loving affection from qts every day. And he doesn't even have to do nothing for it. That is just a natural fact for him. Meanwhile, there is no love for subhumans.
Fucking brutal. Having a few seconds of what Chad is literally always experiencing and then having it ripped away.

people label me crazy, so fuck them. nobody wants to be my friend. i am just a laughing stock for normies .

Happened to me last week, girl messaged me about sports, she spoke to me lots about it then got personal. Not happened before though, 21 now.

Nobody wanted to get to know me

Me neither but now I've grown to the point where I don't wanna get to know anybody else either because fuck wasting my time humiliating myself for the 100th time just fuck this people I ain't got time for that shit.

Happened to me last week, girl messaged me about sports, she spoke to me lots about it then got personal. Not happened before though, 21 now.
Just greycel things. Sounds like ur a high tier normie larping as an akward cel because you didn't bother trying with any foids.

:feelsseriously:

:banhammer:

Even guys actively avoided talking to me.
I literally have no friends. I used to hide in the staircase and have my lunch and watch gameplay videos but it was comfy. After a while normies realized I took that staircase during lunch breaks, so they stopped using it all together, so it was my territory. :feelscomfy:

nowadays when people ask why I’m single, I just MGTOWmaxx and say shit like “I haven’t found the right one” while in reality.
Just tell them "Mind your own business" or "whats it to you" or something like that and they wont ask you again.

Also a MGTOW doesnt believe in "the right one"

It's over for me

Majority of this forum can't relate

They don’t want to know, in fact they don’t want to be around you for simply not looking normal