Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel timeline prototype 1.0 (critique needed)

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
Rate 1-10 and suggest improvements (or make them yourselves, whatever).
1sfIE20.png

2020 - males have their penises checked by sniffer dogs to test if they are virgin. If virginity is detected, they are sent to New Auschwitz-Incelau where they are either given a choice to slowly starve, or have Zyklon-B thrown over them in the showers.

2020 - males have their penises checked by sniffer dogs to test if they are virgin. If virginity is detected, they are sent to New Auschwitz-Incelau where they are either given a choice to slowly starve, or have Zyklon-B thrown over them in the showers.
2030 - in every non-slavic white country there is required penile amputation if one is caught glimpsing at a female without her permission, gen-Xers scream about how women should be protected and are always innocent no matter what and blame everything else but females themselves

Pretty inaccurate. @TheRealChincel please come and educate our little friend here.

1998: Some female co-opts involuntarily celibate for her emotional tampon forum and gets celebrated for it years later. No one gave two fucks until it fit the narrative post-ER.

2002: The LSGilmartin Yahoo newsgroup is created, this is the genesis of LoveShy, the first REAL forum for incels. Unfortunately, they focus on the book LITERALLY. This means they identify with stuff like listening to melodic music and waiting for women to approach.

Mid-2000s, the LS forums start. Guys here try PUA, self-improvement but it fails. They adopt a pessimistic attitude that foreshadows mainstream incel communities years later. Talk about Looks is taboo but a few shining stars emerge like advanced and Master Yoda.

The rest of your timeline is fine except the end. I’d call it a mix of newbies and vets with a combo of LS pessimism with a focus on looks. There’s less technical speak here but that shit never worked in PUAHate or Lookism.

Timeline gets a 6/10.

Last edited:
1998: Some female co-opts involuntarily celibate for her emotional tampon forum and gets celebrated for it years later. No one gave two fucks until it fit the narrative post-ER.

2002: The LSGilmartin Yahoo newsgroup is created, this is the genesis of LoveShy, the first REAL forum for incels. Unfortunately, they focus on the book LITERALLY. This means they identify with stuff like listening to melodic music and waiting for women to approach.

Mid-2000s, the LS forums start. Guys here try PUA, self-improvement but it fails. They adopt a pessimistic attitude that foreshadows mainstream incel communities years later. Talk about Looks is taboo but a few shining stars emerge like advanced and Master Yoda.

The rest of your timeline is fine except the end. I’d call it a mix of newbies and vets with a combo of LS pessimism with a focus on looks. There’s less technical speak here but that shit never worked in PUAHate or Lookism.

Timeline gets a 6/10.
You're right, the timeline doesn't go back far enough.

Also how the fuck did I neglect to mention jsanza and ER for 2009-2014?

Did master yoda post on loveshy before PSL? The guy is more of an OG than I thought.

Could probably mention how accepted the concept of the friendzone was until the internet became really mainstream and polluted with political correctness.

You're right, the timeline doesn't go back far enough.

Also how the fuck did I neglect to mention jsanza and ER for 2009-2014?

Did master yoda post on loveshy before PSL? The guy is more of an OG than I thought.

Yeah, Yoda did, he shared some classic stories like how he went on a cruise to meet women with a Chad. The women ignored him despite him being engaging and outgoing and two of them came to the room he was sharing to have a threesome with Chad.

>misc not even mentioned

Lmao

Lookism is being destroyed by nigger-loving faggots

It needs to go way back IMO, from what I understand, the first time that “incels” were categorized as a group goes back to the studies of love-shy people by Dr. Gilmartin, which was done in the 50s.

I can also imagine there’d be a lot of outliers during the sexual revolution of the 60s...and so on. I’d place the starting point of the whole thing during the 2nd half of the 20th century.

Just completely inaccurate, I would completely scrap that

The only explicit incel forums which existed pre-2008 but did not exist after 2008 were incelsupport and alana's site. That's actually *more* centralized than now. And it was all the same school of thought, basically feminist or left wing.

Loveshy forum started in 2003, NOT 2008

Sluthate was just puahate rebranded after it was revealed Rodger used puahate, to create a new section based on that year is weird, also PSL forums like PUAhate were never explicitly incel forums

I dunno man, you did no research

Attached is the full history of incel forums, with a bit missing on new forums, I didn't write it but it's accurate, use it as your guide if you wanna make a timeline

Attachments

• TIM May 6 7,02 am (1).PDF
    344.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Lookism is being destroyed by nigger-loving faggots
it’s one guy for the most part, BBCTakeover = mybigblackcock = Adolf hipster = legit theory = jackinoff

It needs to go way back IMO, from what I understand, the first time that “incels” were categorized as a group goes back to the studies of love-shy people by Dr. Gilmartin, which was done in the 50s.

I can also imagine there’d be a lot of outliers during the sexual revolution of the 60s...and so on. I’d place the starting point of the whole thing during the 2nd half of the 20th century.

Err, 50's, he was doing studies as a teen?

Err, 50's, he was doing studies as a teen?

My bad. I read snippets of it literally over a decade ago, and I remember the men who participated were older and had grown up during that decade - the 1950s. It was probably published later though.

It’s been so long since I actually thought about the whole love-shy thing that I remember there used to be a detailed Wikipedia entry. Just now I tried to look it up and ‘love-shy’ redirects you to ‘incel’. Fucking life.

2030 - in every non-slavic white country there is required penile amputation if one is caught glimpsing at a female without her permission, gen-Xers scream about how women should be protected and are always innocent no matter what and blame everything else but females themselves
I believe gen Xers and future generations won't be as liberal and delusional as millenials considering how "edgy" they all try to be online.

I feel like ER, AM, and the reddit ban are huge historical events in inceldom. Before ER, incels did not have a public stigma of "misogyny." It was kind of innocent like this documentary:

Shy Boys:

You're also missing how the 40-Year Old Virgin inflamed those who didn't know they were incel to write prolifically on it's IMDB page. I would argue this movie's IMDB page was really the origins of congregating male inceldom on the internet. This was in tandem with the love-shy site, whose predominant view was that their affliction was more of a medical/mental health issue.

It was really with the congregation with the manosphere around 2010ish where it just started to see the shift turn into something where we began to attack backwards aspects of society for our inceldom.

Where the fuck is CHAD THUNDERCOCK and STACEY?

There needs to be a timeline of all the color pills too.

I feel like ER, AM, and the reddit ban are huge historical events in inceldom. Before ER, incels did not have a public stigma of "misogyny." It was kind of innocent like this documentary:

Shy Boys:

You're also missing how the 40-Year Old Virgin inflamed those who didn't know they were incel to write prolifically on it's IMDB page. I would argue this movie's IMDB page was really the origins of congregating male inceldom on the internet. This was in tandem with the love-shy site, whose predominant view was that their affliction was more of a medical/mental health issue.

It was really with the congregation with the manosphere around 2010ish where it just started to see the shift turn into something where we began to attack backwards aspects of society for our inceldom.

After ER, we became bad boys.
After AM, we became domestic terrorists.

Just some links for anyone interested:

Bill Greathouse has a YT channel, I believe he deleted his old one. Link

Master Yoda also. Link

Shy Boys:

The feminists had been attacking incels/love-shys since Sodini. It was ER though that made incels known to your average :soy: and pseudo-feminist. Most of the PSL guys weren't from the manosphere, that was more TFL who represented the three faces of your average MRA: The ugly guy who just wants and never tries, the old traditional beta who had a life but is now irrelevant, the guy who had some success in hooking up but finds himself out of touch and a little too old now. Chad is a long-established name for rich, athletic, and handsome guys. They dropped the rich part, Stacy was the Female equivalent.

The feminists had been attacking incels/love-shys since Sodini

George Sodini is often overlooked but he had some diary entries about him living without a girl for about two decades. He didn't attract much attention in his time though, killed three women and injured a few more in an LA fitness centre. If I recall he was on the spectrum.

George Sodini is often overlooked but he had some diary entries about him living without a girl for about two decades. He didn't attract much attention in his time though, killed three women and injured a few more in an LA fitness centre. If I recall he was on the spectrum.

People mostly dismissed it as an “old guy upset that young women didn’t want him” thing but some feminists saw it as every guy who struggled with women was a Sodini in waiting. Even when guys were merely saying women favored looks over personality, hit pieces about incels were being composed. It was these people that the media went to after ER and any incel suspected attack. I wish it was mere ignorance on the media’s part but hey, we’re a scapegoat and have zero political power.

we’re a scapegoat and have zero political power.
I predict that in the coming decade coming out as an incel will be more taboo than being a neo-nazi, possible even a peadophile.

I predict that in the coming decade coming out as an incel will be more taboo than being a neo-nazi, possible even a peadophile.

Yes, you won’t just be a regular ugly guy who doesn’t get laid. :soy: think they’re distancing themselves when in reality, making more people woke to it only digs them in deeper to future social exclusion.