Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel thread: little kids try to bully you.

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I swear everytime I have contact to little kids they try to mog me and try to bully me. this little bastards laugh at me, make fun of me, bring me down. Today a little fat guy asked me that his arm was bigger than mine even though he was still young. I asked him "have you ever been on the scales, do you know how much you weigh?" Then this little fat guy started to be ashamed and said I was rude. This wanker wanted to bully me and made fun of my thin stature. be rude to little shitters is incel thread as fuck. Only when you are at the bottom of the social hierarchy do not even small children have respect for you and try to bully you. They touched me without asking and tried to take things away from me. made fun of my glasses. Little pissers should be careful that I don't reach out and hit them in the face.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsDdtkvtay0

they are just little brats

You'll have to try harder than that. I can speedread Gutenberg paragraphs all day.

You'll have to try harder than that. I can speedread Gutenberg paragraphs all day.
yeah man. never understand what you try to say. but just be a violent nigger is law and everyone shit their pants. just throw bottles and stupid people and all is fine
World War Ii Vintage GIF by US National Archives

Fatass nigga throw him in a lake in gta

Try not to overreact to their attempts. Usually, showing sensitivity results in more bullying and people making fun of you. Affirm your position as an adult and tell them to stop what they're doing (touching you, taking your things, etc.). Only give them respect if they give you back. If they try to steal stuff, you can get physical with them, but don't go too overboard. Just grab their arm and take the thing out of their hand.

You should know this by now, but don't react to laughter.

If they bully you when they are young chances are they will almost certainly bully you when they're old, so I say take no shame in doing that. Hit them if you have to because some kids definitely deserve it

I swear everytime I have contact to little kids they try to mog me and try to bully me. this little bastards laugh at me, make fun of me, bring me down. Today a little fat guy asked me that his arm was bigger than mine even though he was still young. I asked him "have you ever been on the scales, do you know how much you weigh?" Then this little fat guy started to be ashamed and said I was rude. This wanker wanted to bully me and made fun of my thin stature. be rude to little shitters is incel thread as fuck. Only when you are at the bottom of the social hierarchy do not even small children have respect for you and try to bully you. They touched me without asking and tried to take things away from me. made fun of my glasses. Little pissers should be careful that I don't reach out and hit them in the face.

Kids were always the cruelest

Most of them are taller than me so I can't do anything about it

Whenever it snows I am always afraid to go out fearing kids will hit me with snowballs. Some tried but from far away and missed. I did have kids bump each other into me a few times and I almost fell down

Couldn't be me. Maybe try being less feminine and pasty.

This tends to happen when I'm walking home on a day where I finish work early and I'm walking past kids making their way home from school.

it's mostly the younger teens (12-13) who indulge in thugmaxxed tiktok and drill music slop wearing their ski masks and strutting around at an intimidating 5'2. They tend to make weird noises at me when I cross them but I just try to pretend they don't exist.

Brutal to think I might be getting mugged by a bunch of skibidi sigmas when I'm older if I haven't roped in the coming decades

Most kids are assholes.
Kids aren't innocent. They are the furthest thing from innocent.
They are naive, not innocent.

Kids tell the truth, but don't let their words hurt you.

Most kids are assholes.
Kids aren't innocent. They are the furthest thing from innocent.
They are naive, not innocent.
I wasn't innocent as a kid.
Why dumbass soyciety pushes narrative that le kids are innocent?

for some reason, male babies are extra mean to me and try to punch me and shit and never behave around me but foidlets are only ever mean to me as a joke. Theres this one foidlet thats friends with my sister and shes like 10, shes super misbehaved in almost all situations and regularly causes problems with her parents and shit but is always super nice to me when im the one watching her. Its reached the point where whenever that family needs babysitting for her they call me up and ask me to watch her cause im the only one who can.

older foids despise me but foidlets dont? wtf man

I remember this one time I was trolling faggots on Omegle (think Gypsy Crusader) and I got coaxed into taking off the skull mask I was wearing. Instantly said that I looked like an egg.