Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "incel terrorism threat"

Well I mean I've seen quite a few alarming threads and comments. But the glowies will shut those people down before they can do anything.

Who would of thought lonely virgins talking behind a screen could be such a threat..

Who would of thought lonely virgins talking behind a screen could be such a threat..
according to soyciety, today's threat is:

ca0.jpg

meanwhile, somewhere within MENA countries..:

6129c7e89ef1e50018f88e76

:feelshaha::feelshaha:, JFL!!!

The "terrorism" bullshit

Yes, I'm gonna destroy society by rotting in my room all day :feelzez:

Maybe they should send foids over to have sex me so I don’t get ”radicalised” :smonk:

You literally have a higher chance of getting fisted by lightning 69 times than dying at the hands of an inkwell :feelsclown:

How many people have incels killed in the last 50 years? About 100 people around the world?
How many abortions? How many chads killing their cumming dominated wives? How many palestinians killed? How many islam related deaths? How many civilians killed by US drones?

The only thing that's concerning to me is why more men haven't gone ER yet. We get fucked over by society and we are expected to die quietly where we won't bother anyone. If anyone retaliates for their mistreatment people are shocked as if it is a freak occurrence like a flood or an earthquake, not something that caused by people's actions.

How many people have incels killed in the last 50 years? About 100 people around the world?
How many abortions? How many chads killing their cumming dominated wives? How many palestinians killed? How many islam related deaths? How many civilians killed by US drones?
Incels are a big problem for Western societies because it exposes a massive internal flaw in their ideological system. Men's labor and protection are socialized, meanwhile women's pussy and babymakers are privatized. They want non-Chad men to slave away for the system without a guarantee that they'll receive a girl, even though getting women are men's main reason to work and be a good member of society in the first place.

Last edited:
Well I mean I've seen quite a few alarming threads and comments. But the glowies will shut those people down before they can do anything.
what alarming threads? :feelswhat: you sound like a normiefag right now