Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel terms in other languages

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
I am curious, are there incel terms in other languages that either borrow from English or are original to that language?

Given that the incelosphere is primarily anglophone, especially considering that many of its members speak English as a second language, there are many slangs that our community (as well as adjacent communities in the manophere) have contributed which are original to English.

Words that we have coined or reapropriated; like based, foids, ascended, red pill/blue pill/black pill, rope, Chad, Brad, Stacy, soyboy, numale, oneitis, roastie, alpha male, cucked, cope, cock carousel, friend zone, mogging, normie, SMV, PSL scale, AMOG, etc.

Then we have affixes like -cel (various types of incels, and also including volcel and fakecel), -maxx (as in gymaxxing or SEAmaxxing), -let (as in manlet and framelet), turbo- (as in turbomanlet and turbomog), -cuck (age cuck, wagecuck), -mog (as in heightmog), -buxx (as in NEETbuxx and betabuxx), -fuel (such as lifefuel and ragefuel), -lite (Chadlite, Stacylite), giga- (gigachad), -match (as in looksmatch, heightmatch), -fag (richfag, tallfag).

We even have our own idioms, like "it's over", "it never began", "all foids are like that", "alpha fucks, beta bucks", "go ER", "lay down and rot", etc.

Considering the international and multilingual scope of the incelosphere, I am aware that there are incel spaces in languages other than English. Notably I've seen incel forums and content in Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Italian. And there should probably exists spaces in other major languages like Japanese, French, Russian, etc.

I'm assuming most words and idioms are borrowed and calqued directly from English. Like in Spanish "basado" or saying "yo vi un Chad y un Stacy". What about racial terms like Chadpreet, currycel, ricecel and noddlewhore?

Last edited:
Incel communities really aren't that large in most places aside from the English-speaking forums and such, and the ones that do have a sizable amount of legitimate incels probably just steal our slang, or don't even attempt to use any particular incel-associated terms due to perhaps being different in their scope and purpose; I assume the ones that do use our slang just do the basic terminology like 'Chad' and 'Stacy', and use their own language's regular words for the rest, though I may be wrong. :feelshehe:

There was a Turkish clone of this site you could look on, but it seems to have magically disappeared. :feelswhat:

Incel communities really aren't that large in most places aside from the English-speaking forums and such, and the ones that do have a sizable amount of legitimate incels probably just steal our slang, or don't even attempt to use any particular incel-associated terms due to perhaps being different in their scope and purpose; I assume the ones that do use our slang just do the basic terminology like 'Chad' and 'Stacy', and use their own language's regular words for the rest, though I may be wrong. :feelshehe:

There was a Turkish clone of this site you could look on, but it seems to have magically disappeared. :feelswhat:
Yeah, I remember the Turkish site it has the same exact modern theme as this site.

I’m curious about this as well. I know a lot of non English speaking circles tend to borrow things from the English ones but I’m curious to the extent

Italian. Be aware "celibate" comes from latin "caelibatus" so it's the same in italian, "celibato" so the ending part "cel" in incels slang is the same. Same apply for "max".

-Blackpillato (blackpilled)
-NP (foid, literally NP= non-persona, "not a person/not human)
-Bocciamaxare (baldmaxing, mostly used in lookism forums, boccia=ball/sphere)
-Nanocel (manlet, nano=dwarf)
-Obesocel (fatcel)
-Stupromaxare (rapemaxing, stupro=rape)
-Normaloni/Normaloidi (normies)
-Musogiallocel (ricecel, "yellowfacedcel")
-Negrocel (niggercel)
-Kebab/Kebabcel (sandigger/ sandniggercel)
-Maranzamax (thugmax sandnigger version)
-Camorracel (an incel that joins the south italy mafia to ascend but is still failing)
-Lesbicozza (a both letftard AND ugly foid that also looks lesbian, this was a pro one)

There are many more, i might edit this comment later on. I'll keep typing in bold font the ones that i think can be more interesting for non-italians.

*we don't have a word for curries, we consider indians a so far inferior race that we never felt the urge to even slang words for this, literally "indian" is already an enough derogatory term here. Telling any person that he looks curry is asking to be stabbed.

Italian. Be aware "celibate" comes from latin "caelibatus" so it's the same in italian, "celibato" so the ending part "cel" in incels slang is the same. Same apply for "max".

-Blackpillato (blackpilled)
-NP (foid, literally NP= non-persona, "not a person/not human)
-Bocciamaxare (baldmaxing, mostly used in lookism forums, boccia=ball/sphere)
-Nanocel (manlet, nano=dwarf)
-Obesocel (fatcel)
-Stupromaxare (rapemaxing, stupro=rape)
-Normaloni/Normaloidi (normies)
-Musogiallocel (ricecel, "yellowfacedcel")
-Negrocel (niggercel)
-Kebab/Kebabcel (sandigger/ sandniggercel)
-Maranzamax (thugmax sandnigger version)
-Camorracel (an incel that joins the south italy mafia to ascend but is still failing)
-Lesbicozza (a both letftard AND ugly foid that also looks lesbian, this was a pro one)

There are many more, i might edit this comment later on. I'll keep typing in bold font the ones that i think can be more interesting for non-italians.

*we don't have a word for curries, we consider indians a so far inferior race that we never felt the urge to even slang words for this, literally "indian" is already an enough derogatory term here. Telling any person that he looks curry is asking to be stabbed.
I see. I noticed that they borried the -maxx as "-maxare" prefix into Italian. "-maxx" is already a verb. But why did they directly use the word blackpill instead of "pillola nera"?

On a side note, I am learning Esperanto and considering translating some incel terms into it.

There is 躺平 which means LDAR and 摆烂 which basically means rotting. The Japanese hikikomori is a loose equivalent of incel.

The Japanese hikikomori is a loose equivalent of incel.
But hikikomori refers more to NEETs no? I'm pretty sure there might be a few hiki foids in Japan plus NEET sexhavers.

But hikikomori refers more to NEETs no? I'm pretty sure there might be a few hiki foids in Japan plus NEET sexhavers.
That’s true but I guess it’s similar to how there are a few fakecels and foids claiming to be “femcels”

Vast majority of hikis in Japan are truecel and ugly, being neet was just their pre-assigned path in life.

But why did they directly use the word blackpill instead of "pillola nera"?
We use "pillola nera" (or "pillola blu", "pillola rossa" or "pillola bianca") too, english colors are just ssso basic english and so much quicker, the 3 terms are slightly sticked to english

I support the idea of having an esperanto incels slang btw, would be cool asf

I support the idea of having an esperanto incels slang btw, would be cool asf
I do have a dictionary that I've been compiling on my PC but I haven't finished it yet.

I already came up with some terms:
  • nevola celibato - involuntary celibate
  • ruĝa pilolo - red pill
  • blua pilolo - blue pill
  • nigra pilolo - black pill
  • blanka pilolo - white pill
  • kornulo - cuck
  • -maksi - -maxx
  • malaltulo - manlet
  • Ĉado - Chad
  • Stacia - Stacy
  • sojulo - soyboy
  • neknekulo - NEET
  • aspektismo - lookism
  • altecismo - heightism
  • malbelulo - an ugly person
ktp

I do have a dictionary that I've been compiling on my PC but I haven't finished it yet.

I already came up with some terms:
  • nevola celibato - involuntary celibate
  • ruĝa pilolo - red pill
  • blua pilolo - blue pill
  • nigra pilolo - black pill
  • blanka pilolo - white pill
  • kornulo - cuck
  • -maksi - -maxx
  • malaltulo - manlet
  • Ĉado - Chad
  • Stacia - Stacy
  • sojulo - soyboy
  • neknekulo - NEET
  • aspektismo - lookism
  • altecismo - heightism
  • malbelulo - an ugly person
ktp
Holy fuck i didn't need translations to get em ALL, what a fuckin cool thing!

PS: A few more words from italian incel community:

-Orco (ogre)
-Vichingo (white chad, Vichingo=Viking)
-Cerbiatta/Cerbiattina (white russian /scandinavian Stacy, "cerbiatta"=female deer, "cerbiattina"=smaller version)
-Abbetato (reduced as a beta zombie, mostly refered to cucks, beta providers or just... husbands/boyfriends)
-Cornuto (cuck)
-Finita (it's over)
-Mai iniziata (never begun)
-RDCmaxare (RDC = Citizenship Social Funds, like a pension for unemployed and neets, this is recent)

Last edited:
In German we have a few slangs but many are borrowed from English. We also use -cel although it should be -zel (zelibat)

Normie/Normalo/NPC - Normie
Größenpille - Heightpill
Gesichtspille - Lookism/Lookistpill (Facepill)
Kanackencel - Sandniggercel
Fotze/Schlampe - Foid (Cunt/Slut)

Holy fuck i didn't need translations to get em ALL, what a fuckin cool thing!

PS: A few more words from italian incel community:

-Orco (ogre)
-Vichingo (white chad, Vichingo=Viking)
-Cerbiatta/Cerbiattina (white russian /scandinavian Stacy, "cerbiatta"=female deer, "cerbiattina"=smaller version)
-Abbetato (reduced as a beta zombie, mostly refered to cucks, beta providers or just... husbands/boyfriends)
-Cornuto (cuck)
"Normalulo" would be normie in Esperanto, "putino" would be slut, "alfa viro" is alpha male so as "beta viro", "betomono" is betabuxx and "neknekmono" is NEETbuxx.

"-pilolo" and "-celo" could be uses as a suffix such as
  • "nigropiloliĝi" - to become blackpilled
  • "malaltcelo" - heightcel

Last edited:
Italian mafia going to overtake even this.. i am really in need of my russian force here

Hmmmmm.. incel - холостяк - kholostyak, a man that lives by himself, solo
Tallfag - дылда - dyulda