Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel term definition should be expanded (my own incel definition inside)

But you ignore all the other inceldom aspects which ALWAYS check for incels: disrespect, ignoring, bullying, bad outcomes for positive actions/traits... Making it only about women is ignoring like most of the shit that causes you yo suffer as an incel.

Right, but that is the main aspect. I wouldn't mind the bullying and shit as much if I had a gf

I never claimed to be part of incels. I am not. And if you read your post without seeing "zyros" as the poster and entering blind denial mode, you would see that inceldom is not about not being gigachad, by far. They are very separate ends of spectrum.
Inceldom is not a "spectrum" and don't fucking pretend like you don't have bias towards this and weren't trying to change the definition so you could fit in since there are people out there who are treated better for their looks than you. What an absolute fucking joke you are.

A fakecel is the one who is not incel but actually claims to be incel.

I am here because I am blackpilled, and brcause of having been incel in the past.
INCEL.me
Incel= Involuntary Celibate= Young men who struggle with finding romantic partners are finding solace in their shared experience with each other.

you no longer fit that description so don't see why you stay here lurking trying to dilute the meaning of the term in order to incorporate normies

Inceldom is not a "spectrum" and don't fucking pretend like you don't have bias towards this and weren't trying to change the definition so you could fit in since there are people out there who are treated better for their looks than you. What an absolute fucking joke you are.

The fact that there are people who are treated better due to looks than me does not mean that I identify as incel. I am treated in an above average way, even if Chads are treated like gods, incel is when you are treated like shit by default. I never claimed to try to fit in or identify as Incel

INCEL.me
Incel= Involuntary Celibate= Young men who struggle with finding romantic partners are finding solace in their shared experience with each other.

you no longer fit that description

Not being incel does not mean you are a fakecel. If you are going to wield the literal term meaning ,read first the first fucking thread sentence lol.

This is not a post about me trying to fit in. Im not incel by my definition anyways.

Right, but that is the main aspect. I wouldn't mind the bullying and shit as much if I had a gf

Believe me you would mind it. When I wss transitioning from incel to not, I managed to get a girlfriend but my looks were still bsd enough for me to get eisrespected and bullied. While getting a girlfriend helps you cope a lot I still wanted to go ER due to the shit general treatment.

One little funny detail is that while my looks didnt fully mature, people didnt believe me having a girlfriend and thought I was bullahitting. Very telling.

The fact that there are people who are treated better due to looks than me does not mean that I identify as incel. I am treated in an above average way, even if Chads are treated like gods, incel is when you are treated like shit by default. I never claimed to try to fit in or identify as Incel
You really think we're this dumb.

Can you not read my user title?
you choose not to have sex, your looks mog everyone here. but muh my weak frame......lol dumbass you are 19 do you really think girls want hulking men? You're a dumbass if you think they do, and you live in UK (so I've heard) so girls go for that skinny guy look. I live in a large western city too and have seen people uglier and skinnier with girls, your just a roleplaying dumbass

hence fakecel

Believe me you would mind it. When I wss transitioning from incel to not, I managed to get a girlfriend but my looks were still bsd enough for me to get eisrespected and bullied. While getting a girlfriend helps you cope a lot I still wanted to go ER due to the shit general treatment.

One little funny detail is that while my looks didnt fully mature, people didnt believe me having a girlfriend and thought I was bullahitting. Very telling.
Hahahaha at least you had a gf and sex

We have all that shit ON TOP OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET GIRLS OR HAVE FRIENDS

FUCK YOU, BITCH. NO EMPATHY, NO SELF-AWARENESS. DISGUSTING.

Please quote any of my posts in which I try to identify as incel.
I know that the term itself stands for involuntary celibate.

But I think Incel should mean: person whose quality of life is negatively affected by their looks. Just like "cuck" originally was used to describe guys who want to see their partners fucked by other men, but now is used to describe someone who allows other to dominate/mistreat them in general. I think "incel" should be expanded in a simolar fashion.

Inceldom is not only about having sex, but about how life in general treats you by default. It is about frequently being targeted with lookism.

It doesnt matter if you had sex in the past. If your life is currently very negatively affected by your current looks yoi are incel to me. It involves all your life areas and not only sex.

Also note that by my definition, mentalceldom does not exist and is only a cope to not blame your shit life on your looks. Only looks qualify for inceldom. If you are a normie which doesnt get treated like shit in life, just neutral but is still virgin due to being shy, you are not incel, you are volcel with potential. Inceldom is about your current life situation and potentials based on looks. If you think that you look good but get generally bullied or treated like shit by life and you blame it on being aspie/shy, you are not mentalcel/volcel, you are incel and dont look as good as you think.

LOOKS is the only measure of quality of life

Hahahaha at least you had a gf and sex

We have all that shit ON TOP OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET GIRLS OR HAVE FRIENDS

FUCK YOU, BITCH. NO EMPATHY, NO SELF-AWARENESS. DISGUSTING.

Read the thread objectively without caring about the OP username and you will probably understand. Having hsd experiences does not mean you have to be bluepilled.

@SaintMarcLepine
quote exactly where and why. I NEVER ONCE identified as incel even by my own definition. I do not experience currently any of the things described in the post even tho I experienced them in the past. Part of the post is about addressing that inceldom is about your CURRENT looks situation.

Holy shit 0 reading comprehension.

Read the thread objectively without caring about the OP username and you will probably understand. Having hsd experiences does not mean you have to be bluepilled.
You're fucking dumb. You're comparing yourself to people who have all of that on top of not being able to get girlfriends or even make friends. You are in a much, much better situation than we are. You have people that support you through tough times while we have nothing.

I honestly think you might be mentally disabled.

so if a blackpilled chad came into this forum he would be excepted? thats literally your reasoning, if you aren't incel you don't belong here. You said it yourself, you never claimed to be incel so why the hell are you here on an incel forum. Just attention seeking and want an audience to your personal vents

You're defining lookism.

Suffering from lookism does help us relate to incels.

so if a blackpilled chad came into this forum he would be excepted? thats literally your reasoning, if you aren't incel you don't belong here. You said it yourself, you never claimed to be incel so why the hell are you here on an incel forum. Just attention seeking and want an audience to your personal vents
He's not even a normie that at least feels bad for us.

blackpilled normie: I'm sorry you're going through this.

Zyros: I'm not incel but look at me, look at how bad my life is! Being Chad sucks, I wish I was Gifachad who can relate (woo!)

You're fucking dumb. You're comparing yourself to people who have all of that on top of not being able to get girlfriends or even make friends. You are in a much, much better situation than we are. You have people that support you through tough times while we have nothing.

I honestly think you might be mentally disabled.

Holy shit how dense are you? I did not compare myself to anyone I did not talk about me in the OP I do not currently suffer any of the things listed in the OP I am not incel by my own definition either I NEVER IDENTIFIED AS INCEL FFS.

low iw as fuck god drives me insane.

He's not even a normie that at least feels bad for us.

blackpilled normie: I'm sorry you're going through this.

Zyros: I'm not incel but look at me, look at how bad my life is!

When did I mention anything of my life in the OP?

@SaintMarcLepine
quote exactly where and why. I NEVER ONCE identified as incel even by my own definition. I do not experience currently any of the things described in the post even tho I experienced them in the past. Part of the post is about addressing that inceldom is about your CURRENT looks situation.

Holy shit 0 reading comprehension.
Again, you think we are dumb. You expect us to think you just thought this up with no personal bias whatsoever which is why you keep mentioning that we should ignore the fact that the post was made by you. You are so fucking transparent, just lol.

Holy shit how dense are you? I did not compare myself to anyone I did not talk about me in the OP I do not currently suffer any of the things listed in the OP I am not incel by my own definition either I NEVER IDENTIFIED AS INCEL FFS.

low iw as fuck god drives me insane.
YOU ARENT EVEN INCEL

A FEW DAYS AGO YOU TALKED ABOUT HOW DEPRESSED YOU ARE ABOUT YOUR SLIGHTLY IMPERFECT LOOKS

YOU DON'T EVEN OFFER ANY SORT OF EMPATHY

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE

You're defining lookism.

Suffering from lookism does help us relate to incels.

Lookism is tied directly to inceldom ans is the root and origin of the no sex part of it (among a truckload of more things)

YOU ARENT EVEN INCEL

A FEW DAYS AGO YOU TALKED ABOUT HOW DEPRESSED YOU ARE ABOUT YOUR SLIGHTLY IMPERFECT LOOKS

this

YOU ARENT EVEN INCEL

Yes I am unhappy with my looks but that doesnt make me incel from an objective point of view. Never claimed to fit in or be incel.

Yes I am unhappy with my looks but that doesnt make me incel from an objective point of view. Never claimed to fit in or be incel.
But, why are you posting shit no one here can relate to.

go back to lookism

Again, you think we are dumb. You expect us to think you just thought this up with no personal bias whatsoever which is why you keep mentioning that we should ignore the fact that the post was made by you. You are so fucking transparent, just lol.

My subjective biased opinion is that its 8+/10 or give up. This post is completely objective about a completely different topic: what makes someone incel, rather than that top tier males existing is unfair which is a different thing.

ZYROS≠ INCEL

THEN WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO POST ON AN INCEL SITE

there is no logic to that. "cause I'm blackpilled" so fucking what a fucking gigachad could be blackpilled but that wouldn't him allow him to post here because he can't relate to us or our situation.

You claim to have had sex several times while many here haven't even kissed much less held hands with a girl. And then you think you are entitled to change the definition of the term that defines us just so it includes you and you can keep posting here about your silly and minimal vents. THATS WHATS PISSING PEOPLE OFF. You have no right to change the term of something you are not.

But, why are you posting shit no one here can relate to.

go back to lookism

Im sure that if this thread was posted under another account or that you didnt know me at all, it would have been received difrerently.

This thread is very different than the last one. The last was a subjective vent thread. This is an objective opinion without taking myself into account.

My subjective biased opinion is that its 8+/10 or give up. This post is completely objective about a completely different topic: what makes someone incel, rather than that top tier males existing is unfair which is a different thing.
I don't even know how to reply to this. It makes no sense nor is it relevant to what I said.

ZYROS≠ INCEL

And then you think you are entitled to change the definition of the term that defines us just so it includes you and you can keep posting here about your silly and minimal vents

If you read the comments on this post you see myself saying that this post is not about myself and that I do not ifentify as incel even by my own definition a thousand times.

Im sure that if this thread was posted under another account or that you didnt know me at all, it would have been received difrerently.

This thread is very different than the last one. The last was a subjective vent thread. This is an objective opinion without taking myself into account.
What the fuck am I reading, here

Low IQ post by the OP of a low IQ thread

If you read the comments on this post you see myself saying that this post is not about myself and that I do not ifentify as incel even by my own definition a thousand times.
Except you have no reason to be here if you're not an incel lmao

I don't even know how to reply to this. It makes no sense nor is it relevant to what I said.

It means that this post is about what it takes to be incel under my definition of incel.

Not about the normie (me) vs Chad thing (my other thread about venting).

This thread is unrelated to my own view of myself.

It means that this post is about what it takes to be incel under my definition of incel.

Not about the normie (me) vs Chad thing (my other thread about venting).

This thread is unrelated to my own view of myself.
So basically, you can be an incel if you're bullied and disrespected for your looks but still get laid and not by hookers

Got it

if you don't identify as an incel again why do you post here? you keep avoiding that.

anyways if this thread is suppose to be objective and not take you into account then which fucking incel would agree with such a loose fucking term that will just allow a bunch of normies in. No real incel would want that term, only fakecels and people like you who claim not be incels yet want to continue posting here would want it

So basically, you can be an incel if you're bullied and disrespected for your looks but still get laid and not by hookers

Got it

Yes, you can. I know many guys with some lay/past girlfriends whose life is shit due to their looks influence.

Even then if you are incel and had relationships (rare but possible) the quality of those is going to be shit anyways too.

if you don't identify as an incel again why do you post here? you keep avoiding that.

anyways if this thread is suppose to be objective and not take you into account then which fucking incel would agree with such a loose fucking term that will just allow a bunch of normies in. No real incel would want that term, only fakecels and people like you who claim not be incels yet want to continue posting here would want it

Because its a place where blackpill is discussed without filters or normie platitudes.

Yes, you can. I know many guys with some lay/past girlfriends whose life is shit due to their looks influence.

Even then if you are incel and had relationships (rare but possible) the quality of those is going to be shit anyways too.
Wow.

Just, wow.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read, here.

Because its a place where blackpill is discussed without filters or normie platitudes.
Go to lookism then, Chad

Yes, it will sound dumb if you reduce inceldom to getting dick wet.
That's...That's kind of what it is, dickwad

If you have a shit life but still have a normal sex life, you are not incel

so if giga chad is blackpilled he should be allowed to post here too?

As long as he is not a bluepill platitude machine or is a scumbag lookist or bragger? why not?

As long as he is not a bluepill platitude machine or is a scumbag lookist or bragger? why not?
because he doesn't face the same endevours of an incel and because he can get pussy unlike the rest of us miserable fucks. Similar to you, hence why you don't belong posting on a site meant for incels

>LOOKS is the only measure of quality of life

Really? I know looks are very important, but the only measure of quality of life?

>LOOKS is the only measure of quality of life

Really? I know looks are very important, but the only measure of quality of life?

Yes. Unless you got some severe disease, looks are the only and most reliable measure of quality of life.

Yes. Unless you got some severe disease, looks are the only and most reliable measure of quality of life.
I bet Bill Gates is crying into his 50 billion dollars right now