Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel teen crying in car

Initium

Initium

Captain

I know it’s an old video but I still remember the day I saw this on the news, I was angry. I wanted to slap some sense into the kid. It’s like “sorry son your parents are dumbfucks and aren’t going to tell you how the world really works/judges you. Suck it up because barring a shit ton of surgeries you are fucked, get used to it because it ain’t gonna change.”

And the mom recording this? What the fuck, posting this video guarantees that this kid is searched for and bullied/made fun of. It will follow/haunt him for a good portion if not the rest of his life. Hopefully he can sue his half-wit of a mom.

Instead of recording this bullshit she should be putting money towards getting him looksmaxxed, that’s the best thing she could have done. Complaining about human nature ain’t gonna do shit for this 1/10.

This is what you get for having the wrong avatar..

He actually said "It'll probably get better one day," JFL this is just the beginning

And because people don't really care for ugly boys the media didn't take long to make him look like a new nazy hilli billy from alabama or some shit like that.

Wonder how he is now

Well the aftermath was that the public and celebrities rushed to his aid to get virtue signaling points, then promptly bashed him after they found them waving confederate flags.

Normies giveth and normies taketh.

FUCK this. Again, a rage inducing video, this is why we should not care about what the normies think, for youngcels like him, who are tortured daily. Eric Harris is, and should be, his Hero.

He actually said "It'll probably get better one day," JFL this is just the beginning

I didn’t even make it that far, someone should find his social media and let him know about the blackpill. It ain’t going to get better, he’s young so there is still a lot of suffering and torment left to be had.

I remember seeing this video for the first time. Complete ragefuel :woke::woke::feelsree:
And the mom recording this? What the fuck, posting this video guarantees that this kid is searched for and bullied/made fun of. It will follow/haunt him for a good portion if not the rest of his life. Hopefully he can sue his half-wit of a mom.
I agree with this. What an attention seeking whore trying to get 15 minutes of fame off of her son. :kys::kys::kys:

Fuck... This video legit made me cry right now :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I want to hug him and make him feel better... Poor boyo. I will never ever understand bullies. Fuck them and fuck this world...

It’s ironic if the mom is recording it since he appears to have fetal alcohol syndrome which is 100% the moms fault.

I hope he finds this site. He needs us.

It’s ironic if the mom is recording it since he appears to have fetal alcohol syndrome which is 100% the moms fault.

Oh god please tell me that is not the case, I’ve had a shitty day as it is this would be a mindfuck of massive proportions.

Oh god please tell me that is not the case, I’ve had a shitty day as it is this would be a mindfuck of massive proportions.
Sadly he shows the sign of FAS. Low ears and such. Google the symptoms then look at his facial features and decide for yourself. :feelsbadman:

He's so young and dealing with this shit, makes me think of how fucked up we all have it. The fact his mom recorded it makes this worse, if my parents would have recorded me and posted it i probably would've roped by now

its over kiddo. it only gets worse. wait till you have to work and are expected to reproduce.

The normalfags wonder why we have so many school shooters nowadays.
Wonder how he is now

Yeah, I don't think he can ascend to even a low-tier normie like Garrett did. The virtue signaling was higher than a rapper at Summer Jam.

Can totally relate. I used that rage to toughmaxx.

Now as an adult I'm MMA trained and I punch steel and solid concrete for fun... And I whack my shins with metal pipe or 2x4 all the time.

It's obvious he got bullied because of his bad personality :soy:

Well the aftermath was that the public and celebrities rushed to his aid to get virtue signaling points, then promptly bashed him after they found them waving confederate flags.

Normies giveth and normies taketh.

The real best course of action for him is to become tough. Tough as nails, and lose this emotional shit. To stop crying and realize how the world works, and either take action or embrace surrender.