Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel tech jobs will be taken by AI

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
fuckers told us STEMcels that we were safe form this gay automation fuckery. Well cope. Sadly even programmers will be automated out eventually. Richfags will get richer and poorfags will have 0 options, literally none to make a decent living. Soon enough governments will have (((AI))) chips planted in each infant born to track their movements and wrong think. And Normies are filthy cuckolds who will accept these human rights violations. it is over

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/singularity/comments/sisk74/deepmind_says_its_new_ai_coding_engine_is_as_good/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

BROOTAL FOR CScels :lul:

mgtow, early retirement niggas on rope. FUCKING over. This is easily the worst news I have read in my lifetime.
BROOTAL FOR CScels :lul:
I will go ER if I end up homeless someday due to this gay fucking automation. This is worst news ever.

Nah. Programming won't go out of business anytime soon.

Nah. Programming won't go out of business anytime soon.
Not yet but give it another 10 years and I would say some of the programming jobs will be out. Give it 30 years and maybe 1/2 will be out. Give it 50-100, near 100% will be out.

Not yet but give it another 10 years and I would say some of the programming jobs will be out. Give it 30 years and maybe 1/2 will be out. Give it 50-100, near 100% will be out.
We will not see programming dying out in our lifetimes.

companies will need fewer and fewer people as more and more grunt work is dealt with by Ai. And universal basic income will not happen in many nations as governments are too evil and Normies retarded (i.e USA).
I just hope it takes enough time so I am retired by the time all the good jobs are taken by AI

Its over for beta-buxers.

Its over for beta-buxers.
indeed, governments in some countries will give foids more and more free money. Foids will be even less and less reliant on betabuxx

It's imposible, It could be the end of Web-developement. Or whatever branch but it won't be the end of "programming" there will be AI optimization, Manteniance, You name it. AI while strong can't do everything a human can do, it will surely help us but it can't replace us yet

It's imposible, It could be the end of Web-developement. Or whatever branch but it won't be the end of "programming" there will be AI optimization, Manteniance, You name it. AI while strong can't do everything a human can do, it will surely help us but it can't replace us yet
they will replace us! It is not a question of if but of when.

They've been saying the same shit about factory workers for half a century

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back