Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Tears told me I was a bad person for talking to incels but refusing to smoke weed

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I told them that I had trouble making friends because I refused to do bad things like smoking weed, because they damage your health

and they said “so you can hang out with rapists and pesos but you can’t smoke some sour??”

they'll call any man a bAd PeRsOn for not drinking soy

Why are you talking with IT?:feelswhat::feelswhat:

Jfl how so?

they told me I had to leave, or they would call my university

and that my life would come crashing down when the police showed up knocking at my door for being part of the incel community

I told them that I had trouble making friends because I refused to do bad things like smoking weed, because they damage your health

and they said “so you can hang out with rapists and pesos but you can’t smoke some sour??”
All the rapists and pedos are banned, so that cant be said no more
Why are you talking with IT?:feelswhat::feelswhat:
:ha..feels: :giga: waaatt :whatfeels: thee he is actually a thee she talking to thee it?!? :feelsUnreal:

and that my life would come crashing down when the police showed up knocking at my door for being part of the incel community
If you’re posting here then you’re already being watched by the feds. Jfl these are the people claiming to be on the moral high-ground.

If you’re posting here then you’re already being watched by the feds. Jfl these are the people claiming to be on the moral high-ground.

the feds probably just have a designated guy to read up on the forum every once in a while

and they probably use a key word tracker

and they do random sampling by picking a few posters here and there to monitor

Jfl at claiming you're NT when you don't do drugs. In before you also don't smoke, get drunk every weekend and get retarded tattoos. All of these are required to be truly NT :feelshaha:

What horrible people!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back