Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel Tears members are psychopaths

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
You may be thinking, how is this possible? I thought they were just mentally retarded? While that is certainly true, I just want you all to read what this faggot said:
IMG 6791
IMG 6792
IMG 6793
IMG 6794
IMG 6795

Does that sound like somebody who is capable of empathy as well as understanding normal human emotions? I wouldn’t think so. People like this take the moral high ground all of the time, and they think that they’re better than this entire forum just because they’ve fucked a foid once or more. Sex came so easy to people like this that they can’t wrap their heads around the idea of someone suffering for not being able to experience the beauty of human connection.

For them it isn’t human connection, it’s just normal everyday life. The things we find to be beautiful that which we can’t have are just a walk in the park for normies like this, and they will always try and use morals to make themselves look better than us.

Why is it so wrong to fall in love and feel pain from not receiving such love back? Why is it wrong to view women for the monsters that they are when all of them have hurt us? Why was it wrong to love them back then, and then hate them when we learned what kind of beings they really are?

IMG 6796

True love exists you fucking psychopathic cunts. It’s people like you that are void of beautiful human emotions that you squeeze out of lonely men like us until we are nothing but vessels of pure hatred. Why do these people assume that we don’t have feelings? We are human beings and this is an injustice to us. People like this are genuinely evil and disgusting people for making us suffer, they are exactly what’s wrong with the world.

I know most of this forum doesn’t feel love for foids anymore, but most of us had a point in our lives when we did, and that’s a beautiful thing to have. It’s foids and normies like this that make the world worse for us and treat us like trash without ever understanding our struggles truly.

the empathy is just a mask lol.

none of these people are empathetic.

I wouldn't say it's psychopathy. For the foids it's essentially their own lives being so (relatively) shit that they turn to IT so they can find someone living an existence a thousand times more hellish than theirs to laugh at and make fun of, people NEED someone to feel superior to. As for the men on the site it's simply the result of extreme cognitive dissonance from the contradictions of having bluepill delusions so firmly ingrained into their mind and dealing with all the IRL consequences of being total genetic waste at the same time. They need something to turn to so they can reinforce that delusion. Sad shit, man. :feelskek:

Not exactly related to the main point but I've noticed the soyest reddit simps always have a beard on their avatar. They're completely demasculinizing beards.

And it's not just redditors. The majority of people do not have empathy unless it's directly programmed into them. People are fucking brainless.

TBH, Most of them are incels themselves and they aleredy admitted defeat a while ago, I reposted a post earlier, I can bring it forth if wanted.

we live rent free in their heads.

Not exactly related to the main point but I've noticed the soyest reddit simps always have a beard on their avatar. They're completely demasculinizing beards.
:yes:

What I hate about reddiors is how they act like know it all, righteous judges who know everything about us, all incels hate women:foidSoy:, no there are many who would love to get a female partner.

Whenever I see a man irl who is overweight, has a soy beard, and has a landwhale girlfriend, I assume he's a redditor.

Last edited:
Most of the guys there are low tier betabuxxers or incels-in-denial who need to punch "down" to feel better about themselves.

The women are usually the girls Chad rejected. Studies show that women who get rejected by a high status male get hurt and they lash out at lower status males.

I don't think they're psychopaths but they're garbage people overall who need hobbies.

You may be thinking, how is this possible? I thought they were just mentally retarded? While that is certainly true, I just want you all to read what this faggot said:
View attachment 1031892View attachment 1031893View attachment 1031894View attachment 1031895View attachment 1031896

Does that sound like somebody who is capable of empathy as well as understanding normal human emotions? I wouldn’t think so. People like this take the moral high ground all of the time, and they think that they’re better than this entire forum just because they’ve fucked a foid once or more. Sex came so easy to people like this that they can’t wrap their heads around the idea of someone suffering for not being able to experience the beauty of human connection.

For them it isn’t human connection, it’s just normal everyday life. The things we find to be beautiful that which we can’t have are just a walk in the park for normies like this, and they will always try and use morals to make themselves look better than us.

Why is it so wrong to fall in love and feel pain from not receiving such love back? Why is it wrong to view women for the monsters that they are when all of them have hurt us? Why was it wrong to love them back then, and then hate them when we learned what kind of beings they really are?

View attachment 1031898

True love exists you fucking psychopathic cunts. It’s people like you that are void of beautiful human emotions that you squeeze out of lonely men like us until we are nothing but vessels of pure hatred. Why do these people assume that we don’t have feelings? We are human beings and this is an injustice to us. People like this are genuinely evil and disgusting people for making us suffer, they are exactly what’s wrong with the world.

I know most of this forum doesn’t feel love for foids anymore, but most of us had a point in our lives when we did, and that’s a beautiful thing to have. It’s foids and normies like this that make the world worse for us and treat us like trash without ever understanding our struggles truly.
Agreed.