Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Tears being shut down is biggest lifefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Now I hardly see IT pandering content, brazzillian sigma is depressed because the soys and members all got btfo by some based mod who realised how shit that subbreddit was. Now i dont get a sudden urge to pm like 50 members and send them scientific studies regarding sexual dimoprhism, i can just go about my day:dab:
F97C6FC0 10B2 4D02 B8FE C65613B35C08
Giphy 1

Less infiltrators now that IT has finally accepted that they got BTFO'd back to the stone age

DvRPOlcWkAE3PXx

Fucking cucks.

Less infiltrators now that IT has finally accepted that they got BTFO'd back to the stone age

View attachment 255705
Most of the foids are extremely obease there, i remeber tellinh brookshrie hathaway his wife his fat and he got so defensive and told me BUT SHE SWIIMS 5 TIMES A WEKKKK jfl

Most of the foids are extremely obease there, i remeber tellinh brookshrie hathaway his wife his fat and he got so defensive and told me BUT SHE SWIIMS 5 TIMES A WEKKKK jfl
View attachment 255708
JFL. I'd rather shoot up a synogogue than have some landwhale wife (in GTA V of course). I never support violence

JFL. I'd rather shoot up a synogogue than have some landwhale wife (in GTA V of course). I never support violence
I dont want to fuck a landwhale just my curry looksmatch is enough ngl

Now I hardly see IT pandering content

brazzillian sigma is depressed
:feelsautistic:

:feelsautistic:x2 on the IT content not being brought here

Now if we can get this idiot @Edmund_Kemper to stop bringing cuckit content here everything would be solid

:feelsautistic:

:feelsautistic:x2 on the IT content not being brought here

Now if we can get this idiot @Edmund_Kemper to stop bringing cuckit content here everything would be solid
lmao i got this whore who kept on making fun of me and take screen shots of me to delete her account, the dumb cunt left her youtube channel on her reddit and some guy doxxed her full name was funny shit ngl

lmao i got this whore who kept on making fun of me and take screen shots of me to delete her account, the dumb cunt left her youtube channel on her reddit and some guy doxxed her full name was funny shit ngl
Based

Yeah, man. I hated seeing all these threads about it all the time

Never gave a shit about them. They’re the lowest of scum.

Those retards have only 5k members :lul::lul: dead subreddit