Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel tears are right: Women aren't a vending machine in which you insert "being nice" and get sex in return.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
You have to insert at least 6'2 of height, at least 8/10 looks and preferably be white, then you can get sex from any foid you want.

And if somehow you manage to get a woman while not being a tall, handsome, and wealthy man, you can certainly expect her to dump you or cheat on you, or both.

And if somehow you manage to get a woman while not being a tall, handsome, and wealthy man, you can certainly expect her to dump you or cheat on you, or both.
yep. Chads can get married women if they want. Hence I hate chads too. Chads should be gassed to death. All of them.

Brb not white, brb not 8/10, brb not tall. :feelsrope:

"somehow" yeah, like most normies.

Who gives a shit? People in their teens and 20s fuck around. If you fuck a nice pussy and it ends up cheating on you then you stil lfucked a nice pussy

Last edited:
Kick the vending machine a bit, if it gets stuck.

We all know what they meant by "nice"

thats a really great picture of CHO OP, for a rice, he is very intimidating looking

so being nice doesnt get you sex ,so will being violent get you sex. As far as i know they will spread their legs to thugs . so they are basically right. dont treat them nice. they want violent men.

thats a really great picture of CHO OP, for a rice, he is very intimidating looking
You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today. But you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust funds wasn't enough. Your vodka and cognac wasn't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfil your hedonistic needs. You had everything.

You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenceless people.

Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled on a cross and left to bleed to death for your amusement?

You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can?

I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It's not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked up. I did it for them.
When the time came I did it. I had to.

You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today. But you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust funds wasn't enough. Your vodka and cognac wasn't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfil your hedonistic needs. You had everything.

You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenceless people.

Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled on a cross and left to bleed to death for your amusement?

You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can?

I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It's not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked up. I did it for them.
When the time came I did it. I had to.
If Cho were less autistic, maybe he would have the sense that he was a bad writer, not major in english (in a tech college), and become the elite solider he always should have been.

But seriously, having to hear slut poems all day must have driven him mad

If Cho were less autistic, maybe he would have the sense that he was a bad writer, not major in english (in a tech college), and become the elite solider he always should have been.
he honestly vocabularymogs me to death. but he just wasn't quite able to structure his sentences correctly most likely due to him being mute and going without saying a single word in his classes that he attended in vtech.

But seriously, having to hear slut poems all day must have driven him mad
no doubt about it, the ensuing and justified bloodletting caused by him must have been intensified due to that.

This is why it's cucked to be nice to rosties or pay taxes.

he honestly vocabularymogs me to death. but he just wasn't quite able to structure his sentences correctly most likely due to him being mute and going without saying a single word in his classes that he attended in vtech.

no doubt about it, the ensuing and justified bloodletting caused by him must have been intensified due to that.
his use of vocabulary is incredibly autistic. It's like he uses words just because he learned them in a dictionary, and not because he's actually familiar with them in a literary way

his use of vocabulary is incredibly autistic. It's like he uses words just because he learned them in a dictionary, and not because he's actually familiar with them in a literary way
i can definitely see that now that you've said it. guess he had never seemed to have got a grip on english (even though he came to the west in his early childhood) due to his inceldom that was holding him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back