Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Tear member decides to check out of relationships .. other IT cucks comfort him saying "being single is an excellent way to go about life"

I would rather be single myself than be in a relationship with modern women.

OP in that thread never revealed why he given up. Of course, if he revealed it, IT cucks would immediately criticize him and call him blackpilled.

OP in that thread never revealed why he given up. Of course, if he revealed it, IT cucks would immediately criticize him and call him blackpilled.
You gave up because women just used you for foodie dates? FUKKEN MISOGYNIST THIS WHY U INKLER!!!1!11!

Anybody who says "Ya'll" should be thrown against a wall and have a bullet put through their skull

WHY ARE YOU POSTING THE POSTS OF KIDDIE FIDDLERS NASTY HORNY SLOPPY VILE RELENTLESS MERCILESS BLOODTHIRSTY PEDOS AND CHILD PERVERSE RAPIST OR FUCKING LANDWHALES MASTODON´S UGLY GROSS FUCKING $10 HOOKERS FROM IT ARE YOU ON OF THEM!? HOW MANY CHILDREN´S HAVE YOU ALREADY BRUTALLY ROUGH FACEFUCKED FORCED RAPED YOU DAMN FUCKING COTTON PICKER!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
I agree. IncelTears is filled with pedophiles that legitimately need to be locked up for life. AdvocateDoogy is an actual child groomer.

I would rather be single myself than be in a relationship with modern women.
I've also come to accept this. One of my requirements for a woman is loyalty. There is no reason to be angry that some promiscuous women rejected you.

HE IS MOST FAMOUS BRITISH KIDDIE FIDDLER AND VIRTUE SIGNALIST HE IS ACCUSING US WHILE HE IS REGISTERED AND CERTIFIED HORNY DANGEROUS PEDOPHILE (IN VIDEO GAME)
True. He needs the death penalty and public beheading (in GTA 5), like that German pedophile in the 1920s.

NO DEATH PENALTY WOULD BE FOR THAT SLUT HE NEEDS TO BE SENTENCED TO BE KILLED BY RAPE OF 1000 NIGGERS WITH BIG DICKS BRUTALLY GANGBANGING HIM FORCED BRUTAL ROUGH HARDCORE TRIPLE ANAL PENETRATION AND FACE FUCKING AT THE SAME TIME (IN VIDEO GAME)
[UWSL]coup de grâce[/UWSL]
/ˌkuː də ˈɡrɑːs,French ku də ɡʀas/

noun

1. a final blow or shot given to kill a wounded person or animal.
    "he administered the coup de grâce with a knife"
Agreed. Pedophiles are the scum of this world. Literally worse than Stalin, or Mao. They are Satanically evil.

ADVOCATE DOGGIE IS VICTIM OF KIDDIE FIDDLERS HE USED TO BE RAPED SINCE 5 YEARS OLD BY HIS FATHER AND OTHER HORNY BLOODTHIRSTY KIDDIE FIDDLERS ROUGH HARDCORE BRUTAL SHARP FUCKING WITHOUT MERCY IT MADE HIM MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND TURNED HIM INTO DANGEROUS BLOODTHIRSTY VILE RELENTLESS SEXUAL PREDATOR AND CHILD RAPIST (IN VIDEO GAME)
True. They all come from these demonic evil families. They literally need to have their bloddlines completely removed from humanity.

Average IT foid

FXZNkWvXkAAkzFT

Lots of coping in that thread:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

AS I SAID THE FAIR SENTENCE SHOULD BE DEATH PENALTY BY BEING GANG RAPED TILL DEATH BY BUNCH OF HORNY BLOODTHIRSTY NIGGER FAGGOTS WITH HUGE COCKS (IN VIDEO GAME)
I couldn't have said it better. Now I have to go to sleep, because I'm tired as heck. Good night, fellow brocel:feelsLSD:

Male ITards are just Incels-in-denial (Denycels) that vent their internal frustrations upon us. These people are not worth our time.

ITcucks prove they r incels in denial. Sure they can be somewhat happy with their 10+ types of antidepressants:feelskek:

I've also come to accept this.
Me too.
One of my requirements for a woman is loyalty.
There is no such thing as a "loyal" woman.
and all the power which Nature has given to man in the form of bodily strength and reason has been conferred on woman in this form. Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman and almost as characteristic of the very stupid as of the clever. Accordingly, it is as natural for women to dissemble at every opportunity as it is for those animals to turn to their weapons when they are attacked; and they feel in doing so that in a certain measure they are only making use of their rights. Therefore a woman who is perfectly truthful and does not dissemble is perhaps an impossibility. This is why they see through dissimulation in others so easily; therefore it is not advisable to attempt it with them. From the fundamental defect that has been stated, and all that it involves, spring falseness, faithlessness, treachery, ungratefulness, and so on.
(Schopenhauer - On Women)

There is no reason to be angry that some promiscuous women rejected you.
There is plenty reasons to be angry at a society that enables foids to be promiscuous.

Until recently foids were married off young to one of two or three decent, hard-working suitors. Yes, they did cheat, fraud, fool around, etc. but in a much smaller scale than what we see today. There was no cock carousel until recently.

Nowadays our society has made it all but impossible to have a healthy interaction with a foid as a non-Chad male.

Me too.

There is no such thing as a "loyal" woman.

(Schopenhauer - On Women)

There is plenty reasons to be angry at a society that enables foids to be promiscuous.

Until recently foids were married off young to one of two or three decent, hard-working suitors. Yes, they did cheat, fraud, fool around, etc. but in a much smaller scale than what we see today. There was no cock carousel until recently.

Nowadays our society has made it all but impossible to have a healthy interaction with a foid as a non-Chad male.
I agree with pretty much everything you said, but I believe that one's psychology can be changed in some ways. I believe that some women really did believe in the values they were taught. I mean, my grandma is pretty much a mysoginist according to our feminist SJW soyciety, but she has always had a very good relationship with my grandfather.
They were never poisoned by the degerate movements of the 1960s since they also lived in a rural area.

Last edited: