Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel take: can't joke about with your friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
U can't jokingly insult people and banter around with people because as soon as you say something they'll actually get pissed or for fun, they'll properly insult you on purpose like on your looks.

This always happened. We b all teasing our friends as a joke but as soon as I say anything my looks are brought into the convo.

Then towards the end of middle school I barely spoke cuz I was too scared to.

I had to overthink every tiny thing I was saying incase it will be seen negatively or they'll just start insult me out of nowhere so after middle school I never speak to them again

Can’t joke or banter with my friends cuz have none

Never really thought about it, but you are absolutely right
We are so fucking vulnerable
People can talk about your looks, your inability to pull chicks, the fact that nobody has ever seen you with a girl, etc
Avoiding any type of confrontation is the only way they won't be able to hurt you.

my small group of friends are pretty based, at least we can all bash women together and say nigger without anyone getting offended
plus most of us are below average so we can't hate on each others looks

my small group of friends are pretty based, at least we can all bash women together and say nigger without anyone getting offended
plus most of us are below average so we can't hate on each others looks
My friends were normie to hightier normies.

All the people with looks as bad as mine left way before me cuz of how they were treated

Incels have no friends

U can't jokingly insult people and banter around with people because as soon as you say something they'll actually get pissed or for fun, they'll properly insult you on purpose like on your looks.

This always happened. We b all teasing our friends as a joke but as soon as I say anything my looks are brought into the convo.

Then towards the end of middle school I barely spoke cuz I was too scared to.

I had to overthink every tiny thing I was saying incase it will be seen negatively or they'll just start insult me out of nowhere so after middle school I never speak to them again
I have no friends

I had some acquaintances in work, but as soon i got a little bit more implicated. They started asking me about my dating past.
It was plain obvious I had none and I swore to myself to never hang with them again.

No point in getting mocked, i'd rather stay lonely. Loneliness is a beast whose caprices I am used to. :feelzez:

:feelsbadman:

I had some acquaintances in work, but as soon i got a little bit more implicated. They started asking me about my dating past.
It was plain obvious I had none and I swore to myself to never hang with them again.

No point in getting mocked, i'd rather stay lonely. Loneliness is a beast whose caprices I am used to. :feelzez:

:feelsbadman:
Yeh. When I joined this new college some group of people b makin fun of me then a few days later they tell me I can sit with them cuz I was on my own and Im not rwatrded so I declined

I can relate. Especially with those who were short or suffered some degree of autism. They got offended af while I got called quasimodo and wanker like almost daily.

Disgusting fucks I should have ended them when I had the chance.

Yeah, I'll get eviscerated by bystanders if I'm joking around with coworkers, happens fairly frequently. And usually the culprit is a toilet, but not always.

every joke I make is kind of blackpileld so they get mad

Bantered Incel syndrome...

Vrry common.

When I was younger I always made very inappropriate jokes (for normalfag standards) and that caused a lot of them to leave me jfl

I have no friends tbh, this is some major chad projection

I rather have no friends than fake bitch friends