Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel TA vs Chad TA

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
TA= Teacher Assistant for all you non unicels out there, they usually are in charge of sections which where they discuss the lecture material with smaller groups of students. Similar to a classroom in terms of environment.

So my math class section TA is a literal Incel he is: fat, wears glasses, terrible clothes, stutters, balding, and looks oily.
While my astronomy is a fucking chad: tall, white, nordic features, long hair, easy going, and fit.

During my math section while the Incel TA was working on problems on the board literally know one understood him kek. Everyone kept asking what everything meant, why things were happening, etc. and that poor bastard looked like he was about to have an anxiety attack.

Meanwhile in my astronomy section I was grouped with a white Stacy and a asian Stacy and both were all like wow he is so cool (code for= I want him to fuck me in the ass), he is so chill. Every student in that section seemed to like him and talked to him cooly.

This was just so fucked the fucking Astronomy TA literally only covered like three things not speaking more than a fucking few paragraphs the whole class yet had the whole fucking class rooting for him. Yet the incel TA who knew what he was talking about went through several examples got fucking bad looks and I imagine is going to get bad reviews at the end of the quarter. I feel bad for him.

Also this is why I'm glad I'm sticking to a STEM major, the higher you go in the course like Mathematics the more subhuman the general population gets. Of course there is still chads and stacys in there but it is no where nearly as bad as introductory classes or easy course. Honestly Uni is such fucking suicide fuel and rage fuel I down know why I enrolled should have chosen a fucking Community College.

Last edited:
I noticed this in high school

The incel substitute teachers were always mocked, the class was also loud and never listened to them.

When a chad or stacy was a sub teacher the class was chill and well behaved.

I noticed this in high school

The incel substitute teachers were always mocked, the class was also loud and never listened to them.

When a chad or stacy was a sub teacher the class was chill and well behaved.
children can smell weakness and bad genetics