Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel spends >500k to looksmax = still incel

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★
just get a hair transplant and a nose job bros , everything else is almost cope

I estimate I have, ya. Each LL about 100k, like 3-4 lower eyelid/hunter-eye attempts totalling 100k, rhino, jaw and chin implants (later replaced by wraparound), temporal and forehead implants (the latter of which will be removed and replaced with the big skull implant), deltoid-widening implants, HT, numerous lip reductions and facial fat removal attempts, experimentation with filler when I was less "established" (my parents helped me with my first 200k of surgeries I'd say).

I started looks-maxxing at 23.5, and will finish around my 32nd birthday within 2 months. I am now at least HTN if not chad-lite, at 6 inches taller than my original self. I probably have left out a bunch of other shit I did. It's been a crazy ride that started back in the days of PUAhate, which mostly confirmed all my suspicions about face+height+frame blackpill.

for what?
Do you have more sex now?
I've been using sugar babies while I've ascended for the most part. I tried a few honest dating efforts but decided some years ago to just wait until I chad-ify. I will restart dating in 2 months, expecting much better results obv.

3UeMz6Nl
2623666 Screenshot from 2021 11 30 20 43 43
2623718 Screenshot from 2021 11 30 22 23 54

Just bankrupt yourself theory

Agreed you can do surgery to get less subhuman/ugly but you'll never become chad

I need a head and body transplant

At this point, the only goal with hard looksmaxxing should be to get the halo effect in your career, leading to statusmaxxing to get foids

The 80/20 rule became 95/5 and now 99/1. Even surgery won't help you.

We have to become fake Chads just to betabuxx a thin woman now. Ascension is pointless.

Spending all that on surgery just to have "sugar babies" lmao just should have just skipped the surgery and had more money to give to the holes in the first place, they probably would have fucked him all the same.
I tried a few honest dating efforts but decided some years ago to just wait until I chad-ify
Delusional as fuck. You can't pay to become chad. He will always just be a betabuxx except he wasted a bunch of money first on pointless proceedures.

What a fucking retard.

all that and he'll probably find his girl sucking some chad dick who never had to spend anything on surgeries.

He should have taken that money and bought potassium cyanide instead, it would be less painful.

You'd think after the first few surgeries he'd figure out that getting foids isn't for him. What looksmax does to a mothefucker.

He could have lived like a king in the third world without changing a single thing about his appearance

At this point, the only goal with hard looksmaxxing should be to get the halo effect in your career, leading to statusmaxxing to get foids

We have to become fake Chads just to betabuxx a thin woman now. Ascension is pointless.
you could become a surgerymaxxed surgeon and still only pull a 3/10 landwhale black "qweeeeen:foidSoy:"

looks is 80% status

for what?

View attachment 727764View attachment 727765View attachment 727767
"Waiting to approach women" is a cope, if you meet their looks standard then they'll approach you

Fucking waste of money, I could use some of that to fix my arm.

You'd think after the first few surgeries he'd figure out that getting foids isn't for him. What looksmax does to a mothefucker.
he looks old and far from chad , he needs to befriend the guy who cripplemaxxed in turkey

He could’ve just bought a foid with that money

What a fucking waste of money jfl he could've easily rawdoged prime cunny with that kind of money.

Exhibit A of why looksmaxxing via surgery is giga retarded.

Could’ve bought a Lamborghini or 2 Bentley with that money

A lambo would have been better looksmaxxing

That’s pure depression fuel ngl.

Life is all about luck, you either have it or not.

for what?

View attachment 727764View attachment 727765View attachment 727767
Thank god I didn't waste my money on a nose job. My face is not fixable.

I never understand any of that looksmaxx jargon. Once I knew it was over for me I didn’t need or want it measured to the millimeter exactly how over it was

he must feel so uncomfortable in his own skin

The only site on the internet where someone with the username "DelonLover1999" could be a straight male.