Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel shit dosn't even end with dating, i'll tell you about the chad i went to HS with and how he cucked my interview

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Had an interview in a IT company, the role was help desk . I'm in a dire need of money so even tho i've know a few programming languajes i thought it would be a good place to start. but the thing went more or less like this:
I had a bunch of interviews and tests that i had to make, first two i did kinda meh and the last and most important one i did really great. Now on the last interview i had to talk with the manager of the support role and another person. For some reason before the interview began i started looking thru my emails and found one name that seemed familiar, as we live in a small city there's not that many people, you end up seeing people you know everywhere.

So the name was exactly the same name as the chad from my HS class. Imagine a tall, white dude. Who has lots of money and connections. Basically dosn't have to worry about a single thing, also fucked the School stacy. He did not bully me but he clearly disdained me and thought that i was waay below him. Most of the time when i tried greeting him he didn't even acknowledge me and put on airs. Whatever, now i was getting kinda curious so i digged thru his facebook and there it was, he was already working at the company that i applied for and would've been my "senior" LMFAO. When i learned of this fact i was weighting mentally if i should even attend to the interview or not, i decided to go only because i already wasted a lot of time on the test and interviews already. I already used too much time on that shit to not enter.

So i went and he was there lmao, with the girl manager and another person. Now he didn't say almost anything, but only said one thing to make me look bad. So the interview lasted about 1hr, and i thought well whatever what's done it's done and it didn't seem to bad. Now this fucker who only said one thing to make me look bad and nothing else, for some disturbing reason smirked at me when the manager left the convo.

Ofc i didn't get the job and i would put my hands in fire knowing that this fucker said some nice things about me. What bothers me the most is that i basically had to go begging to get the position this fucker already had, and i know for a fact that i'm much more capable of doing IT stuff than him. literally makes my blood boil.

Had an interview in a IT company, the role was help desk . I'm in a dire need of money so even tho i've know a few programming languajes i thought it would be a good place to start. but the thing went more or less like this:
I had a bunch of interviews and tests that i had to make, first two i did kinda meh and the last and most important one i did really great. Now on the last interview i had to talk with the manager of the support role and another person. For some reason before the interview began i started looking thru my emails and found one name that seemed familiar, as we live in a small city there's not that many people, you end up seeing people you know everywhere.

So the name was exactly the same name as the chad from my HS class. Imagine a tall, white dude. Who has lots of money and connections. Basically dosn't have to worry about a single thing, also fucked the School stacy. He did not bully me but he clearly disdained me and thought that i was waay below him. Most of the time when i tried greeting him he didn't even acknowledge me and put on airs. Whatever, now i was getting kinda curious so i digged thru his facebook and there it was, he was already working at the company that i applied for and would've been my "senior" LMFAO. When i learned of this fact i was weighting mentally if i should even attend to the interview or not, i decided to go only because i already wasted a lot of time on the test and interviews already. I already used too much time on that shit to not enter.

So i went and he was there lmao, with the girl manager and another person. Now he didn't say almost anything, but only said one thing to make me look bad. So the interview lasted about 1hr, and i thought well whatever what's done it's done and it didn't seem to bad. Now this fucker who only said one thing to make me look bad and nothing else, for some disturbing reason smirked at me when the manager left the convo.

Ofc i didn't get the job and i would put my hands in fire knowing that this fucker said some nice things about me. What bothers me the most is that i basically had to go begging to get the position this fucker already had, and i know for a fact that i'm much more capable of doing IT stuff than him. literally makes my blood boil.
This is why school bully must not join this site.
They dont deserve to be among us.
Chad, Normies, and foids want us to dead and will cuck us with any possibility

:feelsokman:

I had jerkjocky on ignore tbh, he was an annoying prick.

Screenshot 20220624 113950

He slandered me for being a truecel lol
Typicall school bully satan cumspawn

Of all things his avi was kind of annoying ngl :lul:
True lol.

You wouldn't be in the wrong to hunt down and slay him tbh. Then you know for a fact there will be another opening soon.

I have honestly never seen a Chad in IT, it’s full of currycels at every company I worked in

Brutal Reunion " moggery .

Safe yourself and let It Be , its Not Worth working with a Former Bully

Brutal Reunion " moggery .

Safe yourself and let It Be , its Not Worth working with a Former Bully
Yes, would've been remote. But if i had to talk with him for whatever reason that would've been suicidefuel

he didn't even acknowledge me and put on airs.

Welcome to being a genetic reject at the bottom rung of the social ladder. Prepare to face this the rest of your life.

:yes::yes::yes:

Is that the prick who was bullying some of us, and said we deserved it for being weak?

Now I'm in the hiring position and has the last word about whom to hire. Every time we hired chad or stacy it ended in disaster. So only low tier normies, incels, females 50+. They have nothing in their life except work.

Now I'm in the hiring position and has the last word about whom to hire. Every time we hired chad or stacy it ended in disaster. So only low tier normies, incels, females 50+. They have nothing in their life except work.
Have any remote positions available? :feelsaww:

Have any remote positions available? :feelsaww:
I would like to help fellow incels, but I don't want to be doxxed... Please look at large financial institutions in USA... They always need good people.

I would like to help fellow incels, but I don't want to be doxxed... Please look at large financial institutions in USA... They always need good people.
I actually got off the phone today with a recruiter talking about a position at a financial institution, but I don't have the details, yet. They said they'll call me later in the week with the details. :feelsokman:

fucking hell that's brutal
find his address and firebomb his house (in video game)

Incel shit dosn't even end with dating​

Of course not. Being ugly will affect more than just your sex life. It influences everything from your jobs, your social network and your health. Your looks are your life.

Last edited:
View attachment 638805

Welcome to being a genetic reject at the bottom rung of the social ladder. Prepare to face this the rest of your life.
I don't give a damn about social hierarchy, i just want money to be able to afford copes. Literally all i want from this life, that and developing a neat skill. Other than that all chads and stacies can go fuck themselves. I'm not gonna be part of their weird mating rituals
Is that the prick who was bullying some of us, and said we deserved it for being weak?
Yeah, a really nice dude.

indeed not only do they rob us of women and friends. They want to rob us of jobs! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I have honestly never seen a Chad in IT, it’s full of currycels at every company I worked in
I have seen one or two but yeah very rare as a whole

based. Chad Stacy should do customer service or sales or business. GTFO of our IT(incel technology) shit!

1. Don't go to interviews stacked against you.

2. Nobody's life is "easy" including Chad.

Which programming languages are you "proficient" in?

Fuck waging, passive income is the new meta. :hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax:
I think i'm pretty good with Javascript. Other than that i'm pretty meh with everything, i am getting frustrated over the sheer quantity of things you need to know to be a web developer.

1. Don't go to interviews stacked against you.

2. Nobody's life is "easy" including Chad.
1. Didn't know the guy was participating and already wasted 10 hours in the interview process, so it would've been pretty dumb to throw away a chance for pride.

2. Some people have easy lives. This guy is a clear example, he was born into money, good looks and had gotten that job thru connections. If that's not easy then i don't know what it is.

I don't give a damn about social hierarchy, i just want money to be able to afford copes. Literally all i want from this life,
Yeah, that's all I want, too. Just makes it frustrating when I can't get it to happen.

Yeah, that's all I want, too. Just makes it frustrating when I can't get it to happen.
Tell me about it.... I'm getting tired of applying to Jobs. People that i know get Jobs easily

Tell me about it.... I'm getting tired of applying to Jobs. People that i know get Jobs easily
Yup. Been spending the better part of the last decade of my life on a constant, failing job hunt. People don't understand that it drains the soul and fills it with misery just as much as constant rejection and failure with foids. Yet so many others out there put in minimal effort, say the right things, and get rewarded with jobs and pussy.

The world needs to burn. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yup. Been spending the better part of the last decade of my life on a constant, failing job hunt. People don't understand that it drains the soul and fills it with misery just as much as constant rejection and failure with foids. Yet so many others out there put in minimal effort, say the right things, and get rewarded with jobs and pussy.

The world needs to burn. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yes. Talking with other people about this stuff is useless too, they always tell me that is my fault. I'm the only person that i know of that put this ammount of effort in getting a job, meanwhile others get them so easily.

A big part of my depression is my inability to land a job. Been seeking jobs for about 3/4 years on and off

Yes. Talking with other people about this stuff is useless too, they always tell me that is my fault. I'm the only person that i know of that put this ammount of effort in getting a job, meanwhile others get them so easily.
People don't understand the hardships they don't have to face, and because they face no hardships in these areas, or because if they do face hardship it's genuinely their fault, they just assume it's the same way for everyone else. It's nothing more than pure narcissism.

A big part of my depression is my inability to land a job. Been seeking jobs for about 3/4 years on and off
Oh, I get that. I've identified that there are 3 main sources of my depression: my complete lack of a girlfriend or any prior experience, my complete inability to establish permanent friendships and a social circle, and my inability to land a job outside local food work that will sustain and support my independence from my father, and enable me to move out on my own.

And yet, some therapist fuck out there will tell me my depression is all in my head, and the only solution is their (((magic pills))). :feelsseriously:

Normies and therapists simply aren't equipped to deal with actual problems. :blackpill: