Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel sends a farewell tweet before committing suicide

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
Incel sends a farewell tweet before committing suicide while normies and women in the comments cheer upon his actual death. A prime example of the LGBT community spreading "love" as well.
1706392139444-png.1049117

https://twitter.com/brainrot_______/status/1750183272766742963

View: https://twitter.com/brainrot_______/status/1750183272766742963/photo/1

Attachments

• 1706392139444.png
    1706392139444.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 819
Just be betabux bro

in 99% of cases i feel bad
Feel Bad = A silly, effortless comment about condolences and pity about the deceased you don't even know.

Weeb faggot fuck deserved to die for being such a bitch. Fucking anime fags, why are so many users here into that shit? How do u even jerk off to hentai? Fuck these chink cartoons
i see anime booba
i coom to anime booba
SIMPLE A-S

So many incels commit suicide and none cares or even finds out until the neighbors file a smell complain to their house. While a female just attempting suicide becomes news.

People don't like thinking about surplus males.

So many incels commit suicide and none cares or even finds out until the neighbors file a smell complain to their house. While a female just attempting suicide becomes news.
Things like this make me nauseous, when I hear famous people talk about how much we all have to worry and how we have to take care of each other as united people. And then see how they treat you.

Stop caring about what other people think. They would shame you all the same if you were alive anyways. RIP to this brocel. I hope he meets Swanson in heaven.
Weeb faggot fuck deserved to die for being such a bitch. Fucking anime fags, why are so many users here into that shit? How do u even jerk off to hentai? Fuck these chink cartoons
It's just a cope, man.

Stop caring about what other people think. They would shame you all the same if you were alive anyways. RIP to this brocel. I hope he meets Swanson in heaven.

It's just a cope, man.
:yes:based gray

If an Incel from this site killed themselves how many people here would care, are we going to be much better?

Last edited:
SOCIETY DESERVES MORE PEOPLE LIKE ELLIOT RODGER

If an Incel from this site killed themselves how many people here would kill, are we going to be much better?
when an incel here killed themselves a year ago there was a post made in his honour in front page pinned here

Incel sends a farewell tweet before committing suicide while normies and women in the comments cheer upon his actual death. A prime example of the LGBT community spreading "love" as well.
1706392139444-png.1049117
This is the true nature of soycial progressives. Despite their lip service to equality, they despise ugly, sexless men (in spite of a large chunk of their support base being just that)

Women dont care

SOCIETY DESERVES MORE PEOPLE LIKE ELLIOT RODGER
Just saying, Breivik and Mateen were better at dealing with leftist and lgbt freaks respectively like those "people" in the mages

Horrifying choice of last words.

It's just a cope, man.
Stfu faggot ass bitch. Weebniggers deserve the sweet taste of gun metal in their mouth. Also, giga youngcel, kek, we literally got '06 in this bitch now, hahahaha

funny how one of the responses listed Daenerys Targaryen are a strong woman. She literally got raped by chad and the same foids who say rape is worse than murder cried when he ended up dying. More proof it's only considered rape if it's non chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back