Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel scores stunning girlfriend, with terrible self esteem we all are retards

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Thats the girl
QzrEUyY.jpg

JOVdpjF.jpg

8LOaIOs.jpg

kZonshr.jpg

Her boyfriend 
S5Z4D7e.jpg

That chick can actually think for herself, every other chick wouldnt be caught dead with a cel

holy shit she is easily an 8 and here I am rotting with my fellow truecels. Kill me now please.

Where do you get that from? Any proof that she's not his BFF?

Maybe she has a subhuman fetish

You guys don’t get it, yes all of us have potential to escape Inceldom but the problem is the relationship won’t last because we’re ugly. ALL average looking normies I know have had their GF cheat on them, one has went as far as killing himself because of it. I do have potential to be a betabux who’ll get cucked and only get duty sex once in a blue moon but if I ever get cucked i’ll be devastated and i’ll dragged back to Inceldom hell. I honestly much rather not taste the cake EVER than taste it once and never get to again. If you guys wanna be cucks then so be it, i myself think will end up betabuxing if surgery doesn’t work for me. But i’ll just rope if I get cucked as I don’t want to get back to Inceldom (I don’t have any other option anyway...).

Also, these two are looksmatched.

Sparky said:
If she was a male, she’d be posting here.
cope
Virginp0wers said:
holy shit she is easily an 8 and here I am rotting with my fellow truecels. Kill me now please.
yeah, thats what i was saying, we are all bunch of fucking losers, who just didnt manage to prey some unstable girls to fuck over with
modus_coperandi said:
Where do you get that from? Any proof that she's not his BFF?
from reddit, she said it herself, that its her bf
Anon said:
Maybe she has a subhuman fetish
she's mental, she cuts herself or some shit, and she always runs around all over reddit for validation comments.

Octopusgun2 said:
You guys don’t get it, yes all of us have potential to escape Inceldom but the problem is the relationship won’t last because we’re ugly. ALL average looking normies I know have had their GF cheat on them, one has went as far as killing himself because of it. I do have potential to be a betabux who’ll get cucked and only get duty sex once in a blue moon but if I ever get cucked i’ll be devastated and i’ll dragged back to Inceldom hell. I honestly much rather not taste the cake EVER than taste it once and never get to again. If you guys wanna be cucks then so be it, i myself think will end up betabuxing if surgery doesn’t work for me. But i’ll just rope if I get cucked as I don’t want to get back to Inceldom (I don’t have any other option anyway...).

Also, these two are looksmatched.

these two are in no way looksmatched and its also better to be carried out on your shield than come back home as a coward without a shield.

How is this ragefuel? This is lifefuel.

Sparky said:
If she was a male, she’d be posting here.

Lol no.

Whats the point of this thread? He looks normal

I pretty much never see couples like this in real life.

That guy would look A LOT better if he got a canthoplasty and a rhinoplasty though.

Some locations are better for ethnics to score white women, this is not the norm. Also lol @ implying their is a girl waiting for all of us like that, he got lucky.

dr-problematic said:
cope
yeah, thats what i was saying, we are all bunch of fucking losers, who just didnt manage to prey some unstable girls to fuck over with
from reddit, she said it herself, that its her bf
she's mental, she cuts herself or some shit, and she always runs around all over reddit for validation comments.

She wants his semen because she want half ethnic babies

They're looksmatched and she has low self esteem.

She's damn good looking, lucky guy, I rate him a 4/10, so he's pretty damn fortunate to score a 7.

He looks way better than me, especially his facial structure/jawline.

JFL if you don't go to the psych ward to lose your virginity.

Not sure but I think he mogs me by 1-1.5 points

The real ragefuel is not including a story as to how he did it.

What?

He's not that bad looking, also OK he is slightly ethnic but her eyes are very ethnic also

he is average looking and ALL average-cels can escape incel with strong game
sorry but its true

existentialhack said:
They're looksmatched and she has low self esteem.

na, man. the dude is like 4 and shes like 8

NekoStance said:
What?

He's not that bad looking, also OK he is slightly ethnic but her eyes are very ethnic also

he is average looking and ALL average-cels can escape incel with strong game
sorry but its true

negative canthal tilt, non existent facial hair, oval shaped face, short hair, big forehead = hes unattractive

dr-problematic said:
na, man. the dude is like 4 and shes like 8

Facially they are. SMV of her body + fakeup is all that separates them.

I think we should change LMS to LLMS (Luck, Looks, Money, Status)

This guy got insanely lucky, not only to find a femoid like her but to also make it there before any other male could. I bet you there are hundreds of guys messaging her on how "she can do better" and how "I look better than him, he's nothing".
He's going to have to fight through those betas and normans his whole life.

VLÖ said:
I think we should change LMS to LLMS (Luck, Looks, Money, Status)

This guy got insanely lucky, not only to find a femoid like her but to also make it there before any other male could. I bet you there are hundreds of guys messaging her on how "she can do better" and how "I look better than him, he's nothing".
He's going to have to fight through those betas and normans his whole life.

Yes I think Just Be First is prevalent in cases like these

Just because there are exceptions doesn't mean the norm isn't true.

normiesgunnurm said:
Just because there are exceptions doesn't mean the norm isn't true.

it means that it could be one of us, but its not, meaning we are bunch of useless fucktards

that guy isnt incel, hes 5/10 stop coping

KilluminoidBR said:
+1 (Except for the second paragraph).

I lost my virginity with a 7/10 great body girl, but 2 weeks latter she left me for my 6/10 white (ex)friend. 1 month after she dumped him too.

nice and sweet to know this forum is full of faggot clowns who arent even incels

He’s not chad sure but he’s better than a 3 for certain.

mental_out said:
There's always going to be outliers. Out of 7 billion people theres almost certain to be some cases of a 5/10 guy with an 7-8/10 woman. However these cases are not even remotely common. Consider how significantly more common the other way around is, considering I see that on the daily with normal guys dating piggus.

Its very common to see women date down....I see it every time i step outside

I wish I looked like that guy. Give me his looks and i'll get a woman quickly.

Don't worry she will certainly leave soon, just look at his norwooding. He has a few more hair years left and with this head shape he won't be able to go bald in dignity.

She is with him for his money or status. If not, He will get cucked like boogie2298.

1. She's psychotic. Look at her eyes.
2. He's way better looking than me.

dr-problematic said:
nice and sweet to know this forum is full of faggot clowns who arent even incels

Celibate [font=arial, sans-serif]≠ Virgin.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Im 22 almost 23 and i had sex once in life. Relax.[/font]

KilluminoidBR said:

[font=arial, sans-serif]Im 22 almost 23 and i had sex once in life. Relax.[/font]

lolwut

How can you be celibate if you've had sex before. That doesn't make any sense.

KilluminoidBR said:

involuntary celibate = virgin + package of other things 

incel =\= only virgin

tbf shes only a 6/10 and he is normie tier. theyre looksmatch if anything.

Hunter said:
tbf shes only a 6/10 and he is normie tier. theyre looksmatch if anything.

giagentic cope, shes 8, and the guy is 4

dr-problematic said:
giagentic cope, shes 8, and the guy is 4

haha nope.

this aint cope, she is genuienly not that attractive. a little? yes.

the guy has fucked eyes but his face is quite solid.

The guy is definitely a 4. How he made it I'll never know.

Hunter said:
haha nope.

this aint cope, she is genuienly not that attractive. a little? yes.

the guy has fucked eyes but his face is quite solid.

The girl is 7 and he is 4. Not cope.

VLÖ said:
KilluminoidBR said:
Celibate [font=arial, sans-serif]≠ Virgin.[/font]
lolwut
How can you be celibate if you've had sex before. That doesn't make any sense.
mental_out said:
KilluminoidBR said:
youre not an incel dude
dr-problematic said:
KilluminoidBR said:
involuntary celibate = virgin + package of other things
incel =\= only virgin

incel != virgin
(!= is the proper format of "=/=")

Neither the words "involuntary/involuntarily" or "celibate/celibacy" have any time restraints on them. If you want to have sex but you can't get any, then you are by definition involuntarily celibate. You could have had sex 5 years ago because some landwhale was drunk at party, but have never had success otherwise; you are incel.

Please refer to the site rules.

blickpall said:
incel != virgin
(!= is the proper format of "=/=")

Neither the words "involuntary/involuntarily" or "celibate/celibacy" have any time restraints on them. If you want to have sex but you can't get any, then you are by definition involuntarily celibate. You could have had sex 5 years ago because some landwhale was drunk at party, but have never had success otherwise; you are incel.

Please refer to the site rules.

Exactly. I was wondering if they had read the rules. I guess not.

Kointo said:
Exactly. I was wondering if they had read the rules. I guess not.

Pretty weak rule though. 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Incel (Allowed):[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in at least 1 year, despite numerous attempts to do so.[/font]

So technically a guy who has fucked like 20 girls in the past (for free mind you) but hasn't had sex for one year, can be an incel? Come on.

Also we don't even know what the girl looked like, he never specified that

VLÖ said:
Pretty weak rule though. 

So technically a guy who has fucked like 20 girls in the past (for free mind you) but hasn't had sex for one year, can be an incel? Come on.

yeah, this is retarded.