Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel science club when

Sorry but unfortunately i don't love science as much as the average cuck pretends to love it
This, is not so important really.

This, is not so important really.
Sorry but unfortunately i don't love science as much as the average cuck pretends to love it

they just pretend to like it in an attempt to distinguish themselves above others. similar to the people who obsess over making fun of conspiracy theorists

they just pretend to like it in an attempt to distinguish themselves above others. similar to the people who obsess over making fun of conspiracy theorists
Let me guess, did you watch the Doctor Stone anime, and were you in awe or something?

Now seriously, it is not that I have something against it, but it seems very superfluous to me, in addition to the fact that this is a contributor to inceldom.

I'm getting into a scientific topic right now, and I would say that free online books really help. Just start with simple and older literature on the topic, then progress onto the more complex works. While one shouldn't spend too much time on the simple works, it is even worse if one starts with the far more complex ones without an understanding of the foundational components.
understanding and enjoying scientific technical articles is impossible without prior knowledge of the field, but any effort done learning material isn't wasted in the long run.

Let me guess, did you watch the Doctor Stone anime, and were you in awe or something?

Now seriously, it is not that I have something against it, but it seems very superfluous to me, in addition to the fact that this is a contributor to inceldom.
The plot seems stupid and boring, its advertisements are cringe
I dont plan on watching a single second

I dont care if the gay retard protagonist references newtons second law or Kirchhoff's loop rule

Anime is good because its the opposite of reality

Im not good in that stuffs

you said you would let me join yet you didnt let me wtf

you said you would let me join yet you didnt let me wtf
i will feast on ur bones!

u are in the club, but the club isnt made yet. we need more members ...and i need to finish finals....

ill ask colvin76 to send a shockwave to ur house, giving u a stroke and causing instant norwood 5

im far too low iq for that. it never began.

i will feast on ur bones!

u are in the club, but the club isnt made yet. we need more members ...and i need to finish finals....

ill ask colvin76 to send a shockwave to ur house, giving u a stroke and causing instant norwood 5
please no, i dont want big black colvin to mog me

let me in bhai

Giphy

hell yeah the incel science club can have criminology, forensics, criminal psychology, etc. The study of crime is lacking in blackpills and most women in that field discriminate against men and labeling them as perpetrators. All of it is focused on protecting women by understanding muh evil male criminals.

If I were studying STEM I'd probably join.

ive stopped playing vidya, watching youtube/ netflix all together. The only thing I do when im not studying or on forums is reading bio phy and chem topics

if u guys are like me and want to talk about this stuff, pls message me. I have alot of fun talking about these topics

also if any of u are stemcels and need help with ur hw, please message me. I can do math up to diffy eq, most physics, and chem up to orgy2

View attachment 237156
You should watch Isaac Arthur videos on youtube.