Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel science club when

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
ive stopped playing vidya, watching youtube/ netflix all together. The only thing I do when im not studying or on forums is reading bio phy and chem topics

if u guys are like me and want to talk about this stuff, pls message me. I have alot of fun talking about these topics

also if any of u are stemcels and need help with ur hw, please message me. I can do math up to diffy eq, most physics, and chem up to orgy2

Patchy82

Teach me how to make aphrodisiac

Too high IQ for me to handle

Sorry, too low IQ for that.

Do statistical science in tinder

im not interested in science so count me out

I would love to talk about it but my knowledge is very little plus my ideas are weird.

u are both probably smarter than me

its fun stuff, dont hold urself back
But what aspect of science? Biology? Astronomy? Chemie or physics perhaps?

I would love to talk about it but my knowledge is very little plus my ideas are weird.
if u want to know if ur ideas are viable , ask away plz

u are both probably smarter than me

its fun stuff, dont hold urself back
I don't really care about it and I barely passed both subjects.

But what aspect of science? Biology? Astronomy? Chemie or physics perhaps?
all of science eventually boils down to the same math and principles, I don't make a distinction between those fields in a general discussion sense

ppl are usually put off by science cause most of it involves the long process of using math or physical science for proofs
only turboautists actually enjoy the long grind of it. to me its not that different from grinding a long video game

I don't trust ziontists!

I am not interested in anything that has to do with the development and improvement of basic human instincts, which science helped a lot and I do not consider science to be intelligent because its main function is only to improve basic instincts. Although, of course, chemistry can have an interesting use.
@0fflinemode

Can we do scientific experiments on the effects of jet fuel on steel beams?

all of science eventually boils down to the same math and principles, I don't make a distinction between those fields in a general discussion sense

ppl are usually put off by science cause most of it involves the long process of using math or physical science for proofs
only turboautists actually enjoy the long grind of it. to me its not that different from grinding a long video game
I actually like science, but since I'm a youngcel I don't really know as much as say a professional would

That sounds cool. I cant comprehend a lot of stuff though

I actually like science, but since I'm a youngcel I don't really know as much as say a professional would
Ikr? Getting knowledge mogged is brutal and it would take us atleast 5-6 years to have a respectable level of knowledge.

Ikr? Getting knowledge mogged is brutal and it would take us atleast 5-6 years to have a respectable level of knowledge.
Knowledge mog is the most brutal, because it's literally the only thing I can brag about to other ppl

I am not interested in anything that has to do with the development and improvement of basic human instincts, which science helped a lot and I do not consider science to be intelligent because its main function is only to improve basic instincts. Although, of course, chemistry can have an interesting use.
@0fflinemode
:feelsYall: indeed

Knowledge mog is the most brutal, because it's literally the only thing I can brag about to other ppl
Yeah. It's the only thing where hard work matters but then someone older comes and mogs the shit out of you making you look like a baby.

More brutal is the fact that you will need atleast 5 years of dedicated studying to reach his level.

Sorry, my main interest is pure math. But maybe I'll let you know when i understand differential equations.

ive stopped playing vidya, watching youtube/ netflix all together. The only thing I do when im not studying or on forums is reading bio phy and chem topics

if u guys are like me and want to talk about this stuff, pls message me. I have alot of fun talking about these topics

also if any of u are stemcels and need help with ur hw, please message me. I can do math up to diffy eq, most physics, and chem up to orgy2

View attachment 237156

Which level of physics and chemistry are you studying?

im not too good at multivariable calculus...never got to practice them too much
Oh I see, but you don't really need to know much about multivariable calculus to get to know about PDE's. Ofcourse yeah if you want a solid understand of non-Euclidean geometry than you need the theoretical aspect of PDE's but you can still learn some neat techniques to show off to your friends or maybe upp your Quantum Physics game. ;)

Which level of physics and chemistry are you studying?
Any physics or chemistry on a undergraduate level, my focus is mainly apply biophysics and biochemistry into theoretical molecular genetic technology

Any physics or chemistry on a undergraduate level, my focus is mainly apply biophysics and biochemistry into theoretical molecular genetic technology

Nice, keep up the good work brocel. Focus on studying and don't focus on the normies in university.:feelsokman:

Oh I see, but you don't really need to know much about multivariable calculus to get to know about PDE's. Ofcourse yeah if you want a solid understand of non-Euclidean geometry than you need the theoretical aspect of PDE's but you can still learn some neat techniques to show off to your friends or maybe upp your Quantum Physics game. ;)

I would have taken PDE and multivariable calc but my school is gay and they force you to take 30 humanities credits

also when you are surrounded by fertile aged females in college, it does something to ur psych. I've only recently overcame my inner despair, which significantly destroyed my ability to focus on anything

I would have taken PDE and multivariable calc but my school is gay and they force you to take 30 humanities credits

also when you are surrounded by fertile aged females in college, it does something to ur psych. I've only recently overcame my inner despair, which significantly destroyed my ability to focus on anything

If you want to be a STEMmaxxer than you need to constantly be in the presence of IQ moggers. You should feel cerebrally insecure all the time. That's the key to success in STEM. Only the insecures with the greatest determination make it to the very top.

Richard Feynman once said:
" The first principle is to not fool yourself- you are the easiest person to fool "

Make sure you kill that ego, I've met many STEMcels who unironically believe that they are the smartest in the room JFL:feelskek: and these are often the first guys to drop out of a graduate course.

If you want to be a STEMmaxxer than you need to constantly be in the presence of IQ moggers. You should feel cerebrally insecure all the time. That's the key to success in STEM. Only the insecures with the greatest determination make it to the very top.

Richard Feynman once said:
" The first principle is to not fool yourself- you are the easiest person to fool "

Make sure you kill that ego, I've met many STEMcels who unironically believe that they are the smartest in the room JFL:feelskek: and these are often the first guys to drop out of a graduate course.
ive found that comparing urself to others causes too much anxiety and is pointless. I don't think of "intelligence" most the time. The only thing that matters is if you can solve the problem right, know why you got it right, and understand how to apply its concepts to other areas. It doesn't matter how long it takes to learn something, it matters if you can even learn it at all.

I don't think of science as an ego thing, its just a hobby. People who only do it because of their ego are destined for destruction.

ive found that comparing urself to others causes too much anxiety and is pointless. I don't think of "intelligence" most the time. The only thing that matters is if you can solve the problem right, know why you got it right, and understand how to apply its concepts to other areas. It doesn't matter how long it takes to learn something, it matters if you can even learn it at all.

I don't think of science as an ego thing, its just a hobby. People who only do it because of their ego are destined for destruction.

Yeah man I get you feeling. This is completely fine for an undergraduate wanting to learn Science but once you progress the academic ladder, shit hits the fan. It gets super competitive and if you can't secure a top level uni than its basically over :feelsrope:

Yeah man I get you feeling. This is completely fine for an undergraduate wanting to learn Science but once you progress the academic ladder, shit hits the fan. It gets super competitive and if you can't secure a top level uni than its basically over :feelsrope:
ur right, getting into grad school is a numbers game. I don't like thinking about if my performance is sufficient enough while I'm working, its just a distraction

I may not have the latent talent of my peers, but I have passion and time.

I've put a lot of thinking into my thesis. At one point I spent days working on it with no breaks out of compulsion alone, not necessity

I may not have the latent talent of my peers, but I have passion and time.

I've put a lot of thinking into my thesis. At one point I spent days working on it with no breaks out of compulsion alone, not necessity

That's all you need boyo. :feelsautistic::feelsYall:

Btw what's your thesis on about?

Also I hope you know about the Morgan Prize :feelshmm::feelshehe:

Sorry but unfortunately i don't love science as much as the average cuck pretends to love it

That's all you need boyo. :feelsautistic::feelsYall:

Btw what's your thesis on about?

Also I hope you know about the Morgan Prize :feelshmm::feelshehe:
I can PM you about it if ur interested. I don't feel confident enough to give u my actual written documents yet though, just incase ur a soy spy :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

I like chemistry. It make boom noise :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: