Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Romhack

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
I used to be pretty into the Fire Emblem rom hacking scene. While I haven't touched it in multiple years, I have been interested in reviving the hobby.

My first thought was to make one based off Inceldom and the community as a whole, a psuedo-joke hack. I would make it difficult and as fun as possible so normies have to either play as the people they hate so much or not get to enjoy the game.

The protagonist would be me, probably. The rest of the characters would be important figures in inceldom. Blackpill youtubers, ER, etc.

Would you play it?

(This is legal if mods want to know. As long as I'm not sharing the rom file I'm not breaking any laws by discussing this.)

I haven't modified any since I was a young child.

I haven't modified any since I was a young child.
Were there simple tools back then or did you need to use hex editors and whatnot?

Nowadays you can make a hack without any knowledge of coding whatsoever

I used to be pretty into the Fire Emblem rom hacking scene. While I haven't touched it in multiple years, I have been interested in reviving the hobby.

My first thought was to make one based off Inceldom and the community as a whole, a psuedo-joke hack. I would make it difficult and as fun as possible so normies have to either play as the people they hate so much or not get to enjoy the game.

The protagonist would be me, probably. The rest of the characters would be important figures in inceldom. Blackpill youtubers, ER, etc.

Would you play it?

(This is legal if mods want to know. As long as I'm not sharing the rom file I'm not breaking any laws by discussing this.)
Ok GrAY