Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel reddit user takes life. suicide is coming for all white men

Props to him for having the balls to actualy do it.

A waste of life, could have taken a few roasties with him.

It’s over for palecels.

The whitecel made a great decision

one blowjob could have saved this man. but no girl thought he was worth it

Why should whites commit suicide when they have superior lives over deathik like me, I have no sympathy for white people like this, prolly lived in a upperclass family and had family and friends who cared for him, while I rot in a trash neighbourhood while having no friends and anybody who cares for me lol, spoiled white kids, even white rich femiods commit suicide

that food looks nice

Both of them are good looking. The reasons was probably something else.

Why should whites commit suicide when they have superior lives over deathik like me, I have no sympathy for white people like this, prolly lived in a upperclass family and had family and friends who cared for him, while I rot in a trash neighbourhood while having no friends and anybody who cares for me lol, spoiled white kids, even white rich femiods commit suicide
agreed they don't even know how good they have it, when people see me they think I'm about to rob them

> "incel reddit user"

evidence? what was his username?

I also don't understand why the title is unnecessarily racialized tbh

He doesn't look incel at all to me.

With just some looks maxing he could've been a 6.5/10

hope he is in a happier place now

You know that giant fucking mole on his face probably had like 20 hairs growing out of it, and that's all femoids would be able to see.

This guy mogs me, doesn't look remotely incel tbh.

Doesn't look incel at all, we don't know why he did it

Idiots here (I really hate saying this btw never wanted to say this here) jumping to conclusions

RIP all fallen incels. We will all meet again one day

Do you live in the ghetto?

Sorry. It’s over
what about you, live in a somali community in uk?

im from toronto i use to live in dixxon it was somali central ever heard of it?

also minneaplis is booming with somali fobs lol

what about you, live in a somali community in uk?

im from toronto i use to live in dixxon it was somali central ever heard of it?

also minneaplis is booming with somali fobs lol
I used to live in Somalicentral but I moved and I live around mainly whites and jews now. It’s a nice area
Yh I’ve heard about the dixon gangs lol. I know Somalis in Canada are shooting each other everyday

I used to live in Somalicentral but I moved and I live around mainly whites and jews now. It’s a nice area
Yh I’ve heard about the dixon gangs lol. I know Somalis in Canada are shooting each other everyday

its crazy, the somali females are slutting around lol, i have to say man lightskin somali hijabi girls are so fine, imo somali girls are the best looking african girls, i wonder if they would marry an ajnabi like me lol.

What does the term "incel" even refer to nowadays? That guy looks normal and mogs me by at least 2 points. We need to have our own Nicean Council and codify terminology or something

its crazy, the somali females are slutting around lol, i have to say man lightskin somali hijabi girls are so fine, imo somali girls are the best looking african girls, i wonder if they would marry an ajnabi like me lol.
yh they would, somalis love the BBC, no joke they go crazy over ajnabis. as long as ur muslim it’s easy to find a somali wife.
They slut it up here in London too. even the hijabis are roasties, hijab is just an accessory to them. and they have a very inflated ego, i cant stand them

Probably got cucked. Happens to normies all the time.