Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nationalism is such dirty and unhealthy cope for incels

As I just said in another thread:
thanks, but alot of that seems like effects rather than causes. Allow hypergamy then obviousily every rational woman will do it. Ergo it is the legislature's fault. Would you want a Gertrude or Becky yourself if you could choose only one? The legislature is again bound by international conventions and those who lobby it. That is, the UN and the ultrarich. Even the woke movement is able to recognize "structural oppression" which is why i think i've got 200iq.

The UN again has one central goal: to give education to everyone. 100 years ago this was not the case which lead to WW1 and WW2, since men were men at that time not cowards like today. The UN indoctrinates everyone from a young age leading to inceldom, replacement, and slow population decline rather than WW3. Where the UN does not have power (Africa and middle east especially) the fertility rate per foid is above 2.1.

Nationalism in an european setting typically means to rejection of the international, that is UN and EU, to form a basis for better solutions. You'll need a free and independent nation to fix the root problem of inceldom - you can't be bound by feminism from the UN like the international child support conventions while men are not allowed to do economic abortion should they impregnate a whore. Because that means that there are more Chads and Stacies that don't breed, putting less peer pressure on Brads and Beckies, and so on.

Last edited:
I advocate for traditionalism, in some ways at least. However nationalism I agree is cucked. But nationalism itself is hardly traditional. It is mostly a 19th century and on phenomenon, when the (((industrial revolution))) made local communities disintegrate and people congregated in cities so that they began to identify more with identifies that were manufactured by politicians thanks to mass media. Before that I don't think anyone gave a fuck.

Then with globalization this has deteriorated even further into either identifying with muh race or having no identity at all. I only agree with the very basic idea that people of different races should generally have their own place. But since I'm in a muttified shithole already and there's no way that's feasible, I'm probably going to feel closer to an ethnicel than some white normalfag.

I advocate for traditionalism, in some ways at least. However nationalism I agree is cucked. But nationalism itself is hardly traditional. It is mostly a 19th century and on phenomenon, when the (((industrial revolution))) made local communities disintegrate and people congregated in cities so that they began to identify more with identifies that were manufactured by politicians thanks to mass media. Before that I don't think anyone gave a fuck.

Then with globalization this has deteriorated even further into either identifying with muh race or having no identity at all. I only agree with the very basic idea that people of different races should generally have their own place. But since I'm in a muttified shithole already and there's no way that's feasible, I'm probably going to feel closer to an ethnicel than some white normalfag.
don't you think globalization due to internet caused traditional monoethnic world even harder to realize ?

don't you think globalization due to internet caused traditional monoethnic world even harder to realize ?
Of course. It would be the ideal to have ethnostates everywhere but there's no way that's going to happen now.

It's a cope for youngcels. Eventually they will grow out of it and see just how flawed it is for someone in their position
Well said.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back